PDA

View Full Version : Garden plans

thills
06-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Today I spent several hours making comprehensive pictures up of how I would like my garden to look once I get some money together and some resources. Is this a good thing to put in my sef folder? I have submitted the ofsted one online, but am updating it 'real time' at home. I thought it was nice to have a plan to show parents as at the moment they come in to a fab environment indoors and then look at my garden which looks pretty drab and boring in comparison!

thills
06-03-2013, 07:52 PM
The only things that are actually in my garden right now are the goal, and the wind things.

Also have a play house against the house wall and a crazy coupe and other ride ons!

AgentTink
06-03-2013, 08:07 PM
It is fab that you have put into a picture how you want your garden :thumbsup: I think now that you have this you will be more inspired to see what you can create yourself on a budget.

I have a folder here called personal development that I would stick these type of pictures in, and use this when ofsted or DO come for a visit

thills
06-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Ah thank you :)

I thought it was a good way of showing my hubby too! Hehe

miffy
06-03-2013, 10:30 PM
What a good idea to create a picture of what you want to achieve - much easier than trying to explain to Ofsted or anyone else what you want to do.

Good luck with it

Miffy xx

MessybutHappy
06-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Brilliant idea! A picture paints a thousand words. Do you have children old enough to input what they'd like too?

thills
07-03-2013, 07:05 AM
Only my own. All my minder children are between 1 and 2