PDA

View Full Version : need to rant thanks in advance for listening

Helly Belly
06-03-2013, 11:12 AM
two things please bear with,

1. my dd had the pox (chicken not small) parent still happy for twins to come, but my dd felt too poorly day before they were due so i booked a holiday day ( i get two paid days a year)
parent turns up today and says it was best twins didnt come as they had bad tummys! she wouldnt have told me and would have sent them so i used my holiday day when they shouldnt have come anyway. grrrrrr

2. both twins need extra help with some issues, one more than other and they have weekly visit form ey practitionor linked to childrens centre she wants copy of my 2 yr check but wont give me anything without mum saying yes to her even though i have scanned my permission slips and want to email them to her they are not cooperating and im waiting for centre manager to phone back sooooo cross

i believe in early intervention and now i wont sleep tonight cuz sooo cross i'm made to look like interfering baby sitter !!!!!!!!!!

thanks again for listening sorry for spelling errors and bad grammar off to blow ( and pop ) bubbles xxx

Kiddleywinks
06-03-2013, 11:19 AM
Point 1:Oh dear! Afraid that's the way the cookie crumbles but I'd be miffed about it too, especially if she would have sent them knowing they'd had bad tummies.
There is a 48 hour exclusion for vomiting? Has 48 hours passed? If not I'd be calling mum to collect immediately!

Point 2: Speak to mum about informing the EY practitioner she has authority to pass information to you.

Hope your DD feels better soon

Aleoff02
06-03-2013, 01:13 PM
The exact thing happened to us last week. We received a call late Monday evening from a parent asking if it was possible to swap her son'e only day with us (Tuesday) to any other day. We agreed to swap him to Friday that week. She was so delighted as she then informed us that he was too ill to attend but hopefully would be better by Friday. Grrrrrrrr

two things please bear with,

1. my dd had the pox (chicken not small) parent still happy for twins to come, but my dd felt too poorly day before they were due so i booked a holiday day ( i get two paid days a year)
parent turns up today and says it was best twins didnt come as they had bad tummys! she wouldnt have told me and would have sent them so i used my holiday day when they shouldnt have come anyway. grrrrrr

2. both twins need extra help with some issues, one more than other and they have weekly visit form ey practitionor linked to childrens centre she wants copy of my 2 yr check but wont give me anything without mum saying yes to her even though i have scanned my permission slips and want to email them to her they are not cooperating and im waiting for centre manager to phone back sooooo cross

i believe in early intervention and now i wont sleep tonight cuz sooo cross i'm made to look like interfering baby sitter !!!!!!!!!!

thanks again for listening sorry for spelling errors and bad grammar off to blow ( and pop ) bubbles xxx

Helly Belly
06-03-2013, 01:42 PM
thank you - up date
1. copy of sickness policy going home again in bag
2. childrens centre manager phoned and said yes there is a loophole and not all i's are dotted etc and it will be flagged up in next meeting

so im bit happier

sarah707
06-03-2013, 06:14 PM
:group hug::group hug:

RuthJ
06-03-2013, 06:20 PM
thank you - up date
1. copy of sickness policy going home again in bag
2. childrens centre manager phoned and said yes there is a loophole and not all i's are dotted etc and it will be flagged up in next meeting

so im bit happier

:thumbsup:

Glad the day got a bit better for you!

Hope your daughter is better soon.