PDA

View Full Version : under 5 only

Memina
05-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Im just thinking ahead when my two morning part-timers (8-12) and my afternoon part-timers will be changing thier hours

Sisters in the morning will probably stay the same but afternoon girls will be going to morning nursery so will require drop off and then collection at 11.30am plus im having a baby too.

So is there anyway I could just look after under 5's. This ofcourse will be continuity of care as I have cared for all these girls since they where very little.

I would be down to 3 in the afternoon when collecting my son from school but dont plan to have anyother after school.

In the holidays it may be possible id have them all

sarah707
05-03-2013, 06:17 PM
You can look after more under 5s for continuity of care - you must not go over 6 children under 8.

This document explains the procedure you need to follow -

Changes to Conditions of Registration (http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/changestoconditionsofregistration.html)

Hth :D

Memina
11-03-2013, 10:48 AM
Thanks Sarah this is great.

I phoned Ofsted to clarify...the guy on the phone was very simpathetic to my point about it being a bit open to interpretation so he suggested to speak with my Local Authority as we dont have a development officer.

So I spoke to the LA and the lady went through it with me and agreed that under the circumstances this would be allowed.

I cant help but feel worried about people looking at me when I collect my dd from nursery as i'll have 2 plus my new baby going to collect my dd and other mindee so in all 5.

There is always one nosie ****** isnt there.

Thanks again Sarah.