PDA

View Full Version : Overheard in the playgroud

Tunja
05-03-2013, 09:30 AM
I overheard this, this morning, a chat between mother and daughter almost five.:blush:

Can you have a baby really quickly?
No it takes a long time.
Have you planted the seed yet?
No not yet.
What colour is the seed?
Um.. Yellow I think.
But it will have yellow eyes then.
Perhaps we will get blue seeds then.

Unfortunately the children went into the classroom then and disrupted the conversation.:D
Tunja

lubeam
05-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Brilliant love listening to kids asking awkward questions :)

TNT
05-03-2013, 10:36 AM
That's so sweet! My son has just started with the really awkward questions, the last few weeks I have been asked why are willies sausage shaped? What actually is the 'special cuddle' mummy? Can I see your vagina? (NO!!!!!!! It is a private place) :blush:

Koala
05-03-2013, 10:38 AM
That's so sweet! My son has just started with the really awkward questions, the last few weeks I have been asked why are willies sausage shaped? What actually is the 'special cuddle' mummy? Can I see your vagina? (NO!!!!!!! It is a private place) :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lozzy23
05-03-2013, 11:22 AM
The two 4 year olds I look after are always playing 'having babies'. I had a little giggle when they told me "we are going to the doctors so he can put a baby in our tummies".

mummyMia
05-03-2013, 11:27 AM
My 5 year old ds keeps asking me how daddies put seeds into mummies tummies. :blush: I haven't quite worked out an answer for that one yet!

MessybutHappy
05-03-2013, 12:29 PM
My 5 year old ds keeps asking me how daddies put seeds into mummies tummies. :blush: I haven't quite worked out an answer for that one yet!

Carefully?!!! :laughing:

Mine had a discussion about how babies get out of tummies the other day. I decided to keep myself busy at the sink! I know, chicken aren't I!

Tinkerbell1979
05-03-2013, 01:11 PM
My sons (7, 5) ask how my daughter got in my belly I said a special cuddle and my 7 year old said no the doctor pushed a seed into your belly by the belly button lol then they asked how she got out, as she was an emergency c-section I felt comfortable saying she came out my belly and they cut me as I'm not lying lol

hectors house
05-03-2013, 01:32 PM
I saw first hand exactly where they come out from at the birth of my first grandson last Tuesday - where did that week go? Obviously I was there when my own three came out but this time I had a ring side seat - far more comfortable!:laughing: