PDA

View Full Version : REMIND ME IF i EVER LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!

silvermist
04-03-2013, 08:59 PM
I am soooo tired!

I made the mistake of letting my paperwork get pushed to the bottom of the pile and have now spent four days catching up with it!!!

I have four learning journals for the los and then 3 scrapbooks for the schoolies and I really am regretting being so slack!

I just have to add a few more obs etc and print yet more photos and I'll be done.:phew:

If I ever say Im not keeping up with paperwork please please remind me of how tired I am now!:yawning:

FussyElmo
04-03-2013, 09:00 PM
Tut tut tut naughty Silvermist :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I will remind you of this thread :D

migimoo
04-03-2013, 09:02 PM
I am soooo tired!

I made the mistake of letting my paperwork get pushed to the bottom of the pile and have now spent four days catching up with it!!!

I have four learning journals for the los and then 3 scrapbooks for the schoolies and I really am regretting being so slack!

I just have to add a few more obs etc and print yet more photos and I'll be done.:phew:

If I ever say Im not keeping up with paperwork please please remind me of how tired I am now!:yawning:

Same here:blush: Sunday was taken up all day with updating LJ's ready to go home with parents this week....when will we learn?

jo.jo76
04-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Must be the time of year for it or something as I'm doing the same! Started a new course beginning of the year and not touched learning journeys! Oooppps!

silvermist
04-03-2013, 09:14 PM
I dont let my LJs go anywhere!:panic:

Ive known childminders who have had them get lost or damaged before.

I invite the parents to come and see them in an evening and they can also talk about any concerns etc...The parents love doing this and Ive had very good feedback from them.

Obviously I would let any neww setting the los went to see them but I would be devastated if mine got lost!

silvermist
04-03-2013, 09:15 PM
I dont let my LJs go anywhere!:panic:

Ive known childminders who have had them get lost or damaged before.

I invite the parents to come and see them in an evening and they can also talk about any concerns etc...The parents love doing this and Ive had very good feedback from them.

Obviously I would let any new setting the los went to see them but I would be devastated if mine got lost!

The Juggler
04-03-2013, 09:16 PM
ooh I know I've been a bit slack since xmas. all the obs are done but not filed and I have photos downloaded but need to print off and caption.

silvermist
04-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Oh how did I do that....oops!!!

loocyloo
04-03-2013, 09:18 PM
i was doing scrapbooks with the schoolies - but they are SOOOOOO not interested!!!! so they are there if they want them, but i am not pushing them at all and i am doing NOTHING!!!!

FussyElmo
04-03-2013, 09:21 PM
ooh I know I've been a bit slack since xmas. all the obs are done but not filed and I have photos downloaded but need to print off and caption.

Tut tut tut to you too :laughing:

Im up to date.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
as long as you consider dec 2012 as up to date :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Daisy1956
04-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Something to do with Spring being in the air, I also spent last week bringing paperwork up to date.

Little Puddings
04-03-2013, 10:18 PM
I've started to update mine today, only got Jan and Feb to do, my paperwork gets pushed to the side when I'm studying...

sarah707
04-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Oops! :laughing: Is now the time to streamline? :D

littlemiss60561
04-03-2013, 11:05 PM
I feel so far behind I'm not sure where to start! I have downloaded (the amazing) Sarah's e book on getting organised! But have yet to read it through fully. But it's a start right??!
I have 6 regular part timers and I do a simplified version of one for my own child aswell. I know we don't need to , but We spend so much time recording other people's childrens journey I want him to have one too! Also I have 3 as and when children. Literally once every 2 months . Should I be doing as In depth ljs for them? As I'm really just keeping a scrap book that goes home. And a summative here.
X

nikkiv
04-03-2013, 11:55 PM
Ok ok I will confess now as we all seem to be owning up I have two folders completely up to date and went home at the weekend to my parents that I can trust! One scrap book for a schoolie that he's not interested in at all my sons scrapbook that is sitting in the office with a big pile of stuff that needs to go in! A bulk photo order that needs doing and 4 folders that haven't been looked at since dec and they have post its stuck all over them of bits that need to be added in! And 3 diploma assignments that need doing and my new childminding drop in sessions that need organising :) on a positive two assignments completed tonight hooray