PDA

View Full Version : So it begins!

FussyElmo
04-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Some has posted as link about childminding agencies onto ********* wall and they commented below guess what we will be doing come september.

Couldnt help myself so I replied "even though most childminders dont want them"

Are people seeing poundsigns :panic:

FussyElmo
04-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Some has posted as link about childminding agencies onto ********* wall and they commented below guess what we will be doing come september.

Couldnt help myself so I replied "even though most childminders dont want them"

Are people seeing poundsigns :panic:

Opps forgot they are starred out but they are a online company who you pay to put ljs etc on there. It has Baby in its name (sorry Richard and mods for trying to get round the filter )

wendywu
04-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Well lets hope they are the first to mess up then. :angry:

BuggsieMoo
04-03-2013, 06:29 PM
If it has Baby and then another 3 letter word beginning with D in its name then they wouldnt care less - he sold the company and didnt bother to let any of his customers know. I for one have left them!

FussyElmo
04-03-2013, 06:40 PM
If it has Baby and then another 3 letter word beginning with D in its name then they wouldnt care less - he sold the company and didnt bother to let any of his customers know. I for one have left them!

I wonder who brought it :rolleyes:

Might be worth checking out company house

Mouse
04-03-2013, 08:18 PM
He's still the director. I assumed he'd 'sold' it to his own ltd company, or however it works. I'm sure Mr Anchovy will know the ins & outs.

I guess a lot of online childminding services will be looking at the possibility of becoming agencies.

barbarella68
04-03-2013, 08:30 PM
As a customer of this company,this is not true.I asked outright if it was true and he told me No this was not something they were looking into in the immediate future.But if they were asked they may consider it.I was told that childcare.co.uk were looking into it,so where do we stop with all these rumours,its ridiculous.

FussyElmo
04-03-2013, 08:43 PM
As a customer of this company,this is not true.I asked outright if it was true and he told me No this was not something they were looking into in the immediate future.But if they were asked they may consider it.I was told that childcare.co.uk were looking into it,so where do we stop with all these rumours,its ridiculous.

Well it was themselves who said after someone who had posted a link about the agencies on their wall saying guess what we will be doing in sept. After someone asked what nationwide their comment was we are looking it to it.

So not really a rumour just repeating what the compnay themselves have said :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
04-03-2013, 08:45 PM
He's still the director. I assumed he'd 'sold' it to his own ltd company, or however it works. I'm sure Mr Anchovy will know the ins & outs.

I guess a lot of online childminding services will be looking at the possibility of becoming agencies.

Oh course its an ideal business opportunity for them - they would almost be daft not to. I mean who would cms more want in charge of their agency a group that does paperwork already or a nursery/school :)

Richard
04-03-2013, 08:48 PM
Just to confirm that we will never launch a childminder agency.

barbarella68
04-03-2013, 08:55 PM
We actually do not agree with the agency route at all, why would you want another company telling you how to run your business and collecting your payments and taking a cut in your profits.

However, if enough of our customers said to us please setup an agency and help us then we could look into it for them, it would however, be completely separate to this business.

I hope that helps.(This is what he told me word for word)

FussyElmo
04-03-2013, 08:59 PM
We actually do not agree with the agency route at all, why would you want another company telling you how to run your business and collecting your payments and taking a cut in your profits.

However, if enough of our customers said to us please setup an agency and help us then we could look into it for them, it would however, be completely separate to this business.

I hope that helps.(This is what he told me word for word)

Not a no then :laughing::laughing::laughing:

silvermist
04-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Just to confirm that we will never launch a childminder agency.

Thats good to know Richard, and it shows you support us too

barbarella68
04-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Can I ask why that Company is not to be mentioned and is starred out?