PDA

View Full Version : Tesco/sainsbury's school vouchers.........

Kerry84
02-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Hi,

I am new to the forum and this is my first post, I am starting my 12 hour first aid course on tuesday and have my intro session the following week and hopefully starting the cm course soon after. I have read so much and covered pretty much all the questions I had in my head just by going through this forum, its fantastic.

One thing I came across on a post about newsletters someone mentioned they request tesco/saisnbury coupons on theirs, is this something we are able to collect and use as childminders for equipment etc? Sorry if its a silly question.

:laughing:

greanan
03-03-2013, 12:51 AM
Yes - I collected the tesco vouchers this year for the first time and managed to get alot more goodies than I thought. Not sure if they are doing them this year again though?! Maybe someone else will know?? X

Kerry84
03-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Thank you for your reply, that's nice to know as children love collecting them also, I know my 2 children do for their schools etc, thank you again :-)

Koala
03-03-2013, 08:07 AM
I also collected vouchers in the past and got loads of paint, but you need a mass of coupons but as it doesn't cost anything its worthwhile doing.

Kerry84
03-03-2013, 08:15 AM
Thank you for your replies :-)

ruby
03-03-2013, 10:07 AM
I am sure i heard that Tesco are stopping it this year but said will be doing something else not sure what yet

cathy

QualityCare
03-03-2013, 10:45 AM
Tesco are supposed to be doing them again but not as vouchers to collect l wonder if thats because staff were selling books of them on e-bay. Kerry84 google sainsburys and register with them they will need your ofsted number, most companies that collect tokens for schools are available to childminders.

thills
03-03-2013, 11:44 AM
I registered ages ago and it still hasnt been done :( I keep contacting them and it doesnt seem to be happening :panic: