PDA

View Full Version : Childminder with vacancies - Postcode UB9 4BE

jw19nr
29-06-2008, 12:08 AM
Hello. I am a new childminder in Uxbridge/New Denham which is on the borders of Middlesex and Buckinghamshire. I am located within a 2 min drive of the A40/M40.

I have Vacancies starting in september. (possibly before hand if my certificate arrives soon). I have had my Ofsted inspection etc and I am in the final stages of registration, which should be done by july-August, but I will say september start to be safe.

I have my own daughter, who is 6months old, who loves other childen and she often comes with me to babysit other children at the moment, while my registration is going through.

I have an NVQ level 2 in early years care and education, I am currently studying my NVQ level 3, which I hope to comeplete this year. I have a Valid first aid certificate and I have completed the ICP course for childminders and a food hygiene course. I also have Enhanced CRBs for myself and my husband. I have 2 years experience working in a private day nursery, and 2.5years experience working in a primary school.

My husband will also be registered with ofsted as my childminding assistant, which will mean that he can help out officially, although he works shifts, so will often be at work. I would always be the main carer though.

My fees depend on what hours you are looking for (eg full time would be slightly cheaper) but my rates are very reasonable and include all food and drinks while they are here.

I am quite flexible and can do school/nursery pick ups if they are in suitable location for me.

We will be doing lots of activities, trips, etc. I hope to go out daily, to local places such as toddler groups, the park, liberary, etc. And will also do activities at home such as arts and crafts, messy play, dressing up etc.

I have 3 cats, all of which are extremly friendly. The children will however always be supervised when around them and the cats are not allowed in certain rooms. I like to use animals as a good learning experience and think it brings great learning opportunities so would use the pets as an advantage.

Thanks for reading