PDA

View Full Version : How to word ad hoc contract?

lisbet
01-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Sorry to be back with yet another newbie question :o but I've searched the forum but didn't spot an answer to this.

I am going to be caring for a child for a few weeks whilst their regular childminder is on leave, so was going to use NCMA short term contract. Now parent would like me to have child for a day session before this ^, and maybe more.

How do I word an ad hoc contract? Should I use a normal NCMA contract and write the agreed hours down as 0, then for the one off session write out a letter agreeing this one day's care and me and parent sign it then staple it to main contract??? Then do the same if they want me do do any more ad hoc sessions?

Any advice really appreciated as I have confused myself just writing that down! :o

rachelle
01-03-2013, 10:50 PM
on the ncma contract there's a space for pricing care outside of contracted hours - fill this in and you're contractually agreeing that care outside of contract is possible (not promised just a possibility)
Then let her book the session and record in register with a note of one off or similar by the side. This is all I do!

lisbet
01-03-2013, 11:05 PM
on the ncma contract there's a space for pricing care outside of contracted hours - fill this in and you're contractually agreeing that care outside of contract is possible (not promised just a possibility)
Then let her book the session and record in register with a note of one off or similar by the side. This is all I do!

Thank you - that's is so helpful! :D