PDA

View Full Version : Must try harder!

RuthJ
28-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Well, my parents must worry themselves silly every time they leave their children with me.

Today I had one parent ask if I could give their child some water at lunchtime :rolleyes:.
Next I have a parent text me to say "please don't give my ds (9 months) the cuppa chup lolly that I've left in the changing bag":laughing:

I obviously need to work on instilling confidence!! :laughing:

karensmart4
28-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Haha Makes you laugh doesn't it :laughing: One of mine writes in her daughters book..... 'dinner, please heat thoroughly and allow to cool before feeding' !!!!!

Tinkerbell1979
28-02-2013, 10:16 PM
Dad forgot babies milk the other day (carton of Aptimil), I said don't worry ill pop to chemist and get one on way home from the school run. I drive to school, dad texted 'I assume you will take ...... Into the shop with you' - nah ill just leave her outside......as if!!!!

lubeam
28-02-2013, 10:18 PM
It's so tempting to put something sarcastic isn't it ?n ie - your telling me that those hoops outside the shops aren't to tie kids to ?! Lol :)

mummyMia
28-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Lol, you have given me a good laugh!!! :laughing:
I do wonder what some parents must think of us.

jadavi
01-03-2013, 07:40 AM
Thanks - nice smile to start my day. :)

blue bear
01-03-2013, 07:47 AM
Dad forgot babies milk the other day (carton of Aptimil), I said don't worry ill pop to chemist and get one on way home from the school run. I drive to school, dad texted 'I assume you will take ...... Into the shop with you' - nah ill just leave her outside......as if!!!!

Ah, I was going to leave him in the shed, you mean I have to take the children on the school run with me? :laughing:

RuthJ
01-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Glad I'm not the only one! x