PDA

View Full Version : mindee just nipped my dog :(

adele1985
28-02-2013, 05:42 PM
mindee has just tured 4 - having a few issues with behaviour at the moment - going in strops when she dosent get her way, demanding things, not listening ect - i cant tell you how many times ive heard " well my mummy said i can do that" or " well ill be very sad if you tell my dad" today

lol writting it now sounds very funny

anyway today (this morning) shes been pritty good for me but when collected from nursery teachers said that wasent the case there:rolleyes:

we got back and planted some bulbs in the garden, as i was preparing the bulbs max yelped :( she eventually admitted to nipping him - must have been hard as we always play with him roughly and he never yelps felt very sorry for him hes like my baby

luckly hes daft as a brush and just ran off and brought her one of hes toys:)

Tazmin68
28-02-2013, 05:50 PM
There is a cd rom disc that you could use with the child. Called blue dog. It teaches children to respect dogs and how to behave around them. Just a thought. I give it to all my families when a child starts and ask for it to be returned when they have finished as they did cost me £ 6 for each one.

jackie 7
28-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Where did you get the cd? Sounds good

adele1985
28-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Cd sounds like a good idea she has a dog at home and is normally really good with mine constantly saying to all mindees we have to be nice to max

nipper
28-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Nipped as in pinched? You're lucky he only yelped at her!

Tazmin68
28-02-2013, 07:41 PM
It was advertised at crufts. And I then did a search for blue dog and found it.

VeggieSausage
28-02-2013, 09:19 PM
not impressed, i would be furious with a child hurting the dog...not nice....

lubeam
28-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Poor doggy :( my dog puts up with a lot from mine bless her, dd loves to take her food out of the bowl and feed her tiny biscuit by tiny biscuit ! Lol dog knows not to go to her food while there's any one there so she just eats it a biscuit at a time till I've done pots And take dd away lol

adele1985
01-03-2013, 05:29 AM
well it clearly didnt traumatise him too much as hes currently rolling around the floor as my other dog is trying to get hes attention by running around the room like a loop

yes it is only 5.30am :rolleyes: lol going to be a long day

Polly2
01-03-2013, 05:00 PM
All you ever wanted to know about dogs - The Blue Dog (http://www.thebluedog.org/en/) Here's the website for the blue dog - its really good :thumbsup: