PDA

View Full Version : PART/FULL TIME VACANCIES - HAMPTON HARGATE, PETERBOROUGH

Gherkin
28-02-2013, 01:46 PM
PART/FULL TIME VACANCIES - HAMPTON HARGATE, PETERBOROUGH:
I am a Networked Accredited Childminder graded Outstanding by Ofsted in my last inspection. I currently have 1 x part-time vacancy on a Monday/Thursday for a child aged 2 months - 4 years, and from late September 2013 I will have a full-time vacancy available for a child under 5, due to one of my current mindees moving up to school.

I live with my husband and two children opposite the playing fields in Hampton Hargate and have a purpose built playroom for childminding.

I am able to access the 2 year old funding for those children whom are eligible and can also access the 3 and 4 year old funding for those children who do not access this via pre-school or who cannot access their full entitlement via their pre-school.

I became a childminder in 2007 and since that time I have completed all the required training as well as many other childminding related courses. I intend to be a childminder for many years to come and feel it is important to extend my knowledge in my chosen field. In 2011 I received a level 4 qualification via the Open University - the Certificate in Early Years Practice as I wanted to extend my early years knowledge and my B.A and M.A. were in another field.

If you would like to discuss these vacancies further please do not hesitate to contact me on
01733-312480, 07961-444001, or cheekymonkeys07@aol.com
and I can post you an information leaflet and we can arrange a time to meet. Thanks