PDA

View Full Version : dont get paid whilst at playschool

disney
28-06-2008, 03:32 PM
i havea mindee who comes to me shes so lovely , anyway i have a question she comes to me mon ,tues , weds 7 - 8am and i charge an unsocial rate for that one hour . at 9 i take her to playschool mon and tues untill 12 . mum as just told me that in september she will be starting playschool on the weds as well this is also the time we are doing a new contract .
well my prob is i have not been charging her before during the time she is at playschool as i thought i could fill the place but if i did fill the place it would mean they would both want the holiday place ifucwim and if i dont charge im losing 3 hours each day :eek: what do you do ? x

Annie_T
28-06-2008, 04:02 PM
hard one ... id say charge her or at least half rate

other wise i dunno hun sorry x

brillminder
28-06-2008, 04:12 PM
you could charge enhanced rate! I presure the mother collects... but also try 1/2 ....do they want a holiday place.. then that needs to be considered

miffy
28-06-2008, 05:27 PM
I would charge whilst the child is at playgroup as you can't fill her space.

miffy xx

Hannahlg
28-06-2008, 05:55 PM
we charge them if we take and pick the child up from pre-school.

we have 1 little boy his dad takes his to pre-school and the ngose to work we then pick him up we charge from 11.45am as that is when pre-school finshes

breezy
28-06-2008, 08:06 PM
we charge them if we take and pick the child up from pre-school.

we have 1 little boy his dad takes his to pre-school and the ngose to work we then pick him up we charge from 11.45am as that is when pre-school finshes

same here :thumbsup:

Tily Bud
28-06-2008, 08:35 PM
I charge while children are at pre school x

emmadines
29-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Ill be charging for during the times a child is at playschool, like the others said, you will not be able to fill that place! what id the child is sent home for some reason or other?or the childs playschool is closed for training etc? will you have to cover? as if thats the case you wouldnt be able to fill that space.

disney
29-06-2008, 06:28 PM
i pick her up from playschool and i have her untill 5pm . yes ido have her in the school hols and yes i have had her on times when the playschool as been closed x

Lou
29-06-2008, 06:38 PM
I agree i would charge!!!