PDA

View Full Version : baby questionnaires?

butterfly
28-06-2008, 02:53 PM
does anyone have questionnaires for parents of babies for when they start? i have ones suitable for over 2s but interested to see people's ideas for 0-24 months? need to find out info like feeding times/routines, sleep, soothers

miffy
28-06-2008, 05:30 PM
I usually ask parents to write down a baby's daily routine and then we discuss it frequently because things change so rapidly during the first few months.

You could always make your own up based on the information you want to know.

miffy xx

babyandchild
28-06-2008, 06:17 PM
I've done exactly as Miffy suggests. I ask all parents of younger children (usually less than 18 months) to fill in a Baby Care Plan. It details things such as feeding times, sleep times, comforting words, etc and I re-send them every 6-8 weeks depending on the child for updates.

Hope this helps x

miffy
28-06-2008, 06:19 PM
I like the name - Baby Care Plan - now that does sound very professional - might have to pinch that!

Thanks
Miffy xx

babyandchild
28-06-2008, 06:27 PM
Go ahead Miffy, you're more than welcome!

brillminder
28-06-2008, 09:18 PM
i usaly ask for a not but i like the name baby care plan too and i keep my note in folder good for communication with parents :)

miffy
28-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Go ahead Miffy, you're more than welcome!

Thank you :)

miffy xx

mum2two
29-06-2008, 04:58 PM
I have a sheet, which covers all ages, and I just ask parents to fill in what's relevant for their child.

Has likes/dislikes, food, eating times, sleep times, how often nappy changed, where they like to sleep, with anything, what their like when they wake, can they go to toilet by themselves, do up shoes, zips etc.

If you pm me your email, I'll send it to you. I got it from a website. Can't remember which one - prob Bromley!! :thumbsup:

Kelly x