PDA

View Full Version : Child Development Chart

Belly2009
28-02-2013, 08:03 AM
Hi,

Does anyone have a child development chart that I could use please? I am looking for one before I spend time typing one up.

What I am looking for is what an average child could do by a certain age and if possible signs of possible delayed devlopment.

If anyone can help or point me in the right direction that would be fab!

TIA

Cookie Monster
28-02-2013, 11:00 AM
Hiya,

The development matters document is effectively a development chart. But Knutsford Childminding website has a more concise version that is easier to use 'at a glance' which I came accross on line and use as a tracker in my childrens files :-)

julie w
28-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Hi,

Does anyone have a child development chart that I could use please? I am looking for one before I spend time typing one up.

What I am looking for is what an average child could do by a certain age and if possible signs of possible delayed devlopment.

If anyone can help or point me in the right direction that would be fab!

TIA

Hi my DO has given me some brilliant ones. If you can pm me your e mail address I can send them to you, most prob tomorrow night. Im not very good with pc stuff, so please be patient with me ha ha xx

Little miss
28-02-2013, 11:13 AM
I've been struggling to put one together also. Julie, would you mind sharing your resource with me? Thanks

FussyElmo
28-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Hi my DO has given me some brilliant ones. If you can pm me your e mail address I can send them to you, most prob tomorrow night. Im not very good with pc stuff, so please be patient with me ha ha xx

Hi Julie check with her thats its ok to share :thumbsup:

sali
28-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Hi i am also looking for one if thats ok to share please?

FussyElmo
28-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Sarah707 produced one in the free resources

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/Resources/L%20%26%20D%20overview%20develoment%20matters%20-%20forum.pdf

Perhaps check out what else is there :thumbsup: