PDA

View Full Version : So tired!!

mammumof4
27-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Seriously worn out childminder over here!! How do you all do it??
I have 4 children of my own from the age of 16 and 2, I look after 4 part timers, different times and days.
I'm just so tired!

jashol
27-02-2013, 02:28 PM
Snap so tried I've 4 of my own too and have 6 on my books am always tired :(

jillplum
27-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Childminders dont usually have trouble sleeping lol. Seriously I dont know gow I do it. I have 3 teenagers and being doing this since they were little. I work 50+ hours a week then take mine to sports etc, care for my Mum and help pta etc. I am a single Mum too so have to do all cooking, cleaning, diy, garden etc etc etc Whew. Love my job tho :D

vikkit
27-02-2013, 03:34 PM
My hat comes off for you jillplum....it's a hard job anyways without being a single parent too!!

watgem
27-02-2013, 05:47 PM
me too I love my job but am permanently tired, my kids think its hilarious that I often go to bed before them lol

mrs robbie williams
27-02-2013, 06:44 PM
mindee has just gone - had two 2 year olds all day today and a new parent meeting, and then two after school, yesterday was three 2 and under, 2 schoolies but have a day off tomorow (apart from schoolies) and to say im looking forward to it is an understatement :laughing: early starts and late finishes are not a good combination. Just waiting for my dinner to cook then going to have an early night watching tv in bed in peace while dh sorts the kids - bliss :D