PDA

View Full Version : Ratio Help

lorraine04
27-02-2013, 12:32 PM
I am looking for a little advice. I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and as it stands now already have 3 under 5's on my books. All of which i have together only on a tuesday. I am looking at hopefully keeping all of my children. I am hoping to ask one of the mums if she could switch her tuesday to an alternative day so i can keep to 3 under 5's which would ofcourse include my own. If this is not possible i was wondering if there would be an exception to the rule and Ofsted would allow me to have 4 under 5's only on a tuesday? This ofcourse is worse case scenario...

FussyElmo
27-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Yes you would be able to grant yourself a variation under continuity of care for the 3 under 5's when your new baby arrives.

I would personally still ask the mum is she could swap days just as 3 under 5 and your newborn will be very hard work but will be doable for 1 day :thumbsup:

Just thoyught of something it wouldnt take you ober your 6 under 8s because that never neogiable(sp) :thumbsup:

lorraine04
27-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Thank you for replying, Yeah i thought about the level of work it would entail. To be honest i am anxious but again its only for one day and the little one goes at 2, then the next at 2:45. I will still ask if she can change her hours first. I just want to get it right in my head before i take it further.
Would i need any form of documentation to support granting myself a variation do you think? :)