PDA

View Full Version : Phone number orgnisation

Sweetpea
26-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Hello

How do you organise your emergency contact details for your Mindees?

Do you have a card with everyone's on?

Do you have them in your mobile phone - do you file it under child, parent of another category/name?

Just looking for fresh new ideas

Thanks

Sweetpea x

chezzagriff
26-02-2013, 07:59 PM
I have them in my mobile but I read on this a few weeks ago that someone put them on separate cards with child's pic on too. That sounded like a good idea to me.

Tinkerbell1979
26-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Mine are only phone as well as on emergency cards I carry about

MessybutHappy
26-02-2013, 09:05 PM
I had then on phone and now carry cards too after seeing the same post. I have them all stored in a Parents group on my phone so I can send mass messages if I want to!

lynncjt
26-02-2013, 09:26 PM
I have them on my phone as well, all entries are stored as xxx mum, xxx dad etc.

mazza58
26-02-2013, 09:59 PM
I have them on my phone, but also have a small photo album with a photo and contact details of each child in each page, I also have a photo of myself and details of me and emergency contact details in case anything happened to me whilst out with the mindees such as passing out etc, I hope this would never happen but I feel it better to be covered.

sophieg
26-02-2013, 10:20 PM
I got a print out with names and addresses but Ofsted said it was no good because it doesn't identify the mindees. It's attached to my car keys. I thought of putting a passport picture on each contact card but then thought that would ensue a safeguarding issue. So I'm a bit stumped. As I only look after 1 girl, if g-d forbid I was out wiv her and had an accident then it would be obvious who she is but I also mind 2 little boys, who are 1 yr old so can't identify themselves. All suggestions gratefully received!!

Sweetpea
27-02-2013, 03:55 PM
I had then on phone and now carry cards too after seeing the same post. I have them all stored in a Parents group on my phone so I can send mass messages if I want to!

I have an iPhone and can't work out how to create a group. Do you do yours on an iPhone?

Thanks

MessybutHappy
27-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Sorry, no, it's a samsung for me!! I'm sure some one will be along soon who will have one though!