PDA

View Full Version : Paediatric First Aid - Cambridgeshire Childminders - help needed please

leeloo1
26-02-2013, 10:43 AM
I'm trying to find a paediatric First Aid course for my (Childminding Assistant) mum, but Cambs County Council can't help at all - they said to try local colleges, which don't seem to offer anything.

If anyone has the training booklet that came out in September and can give me the contact details for how to book courses I'd be really grateful.

Many thanks. :)

Edited to say:

I managed to get the number for the training people, but they're fully booked, so if anyone has any ideas of First Aid providers (hopefully close to St Ives/Ely/Huntingdon) that'd be great.

Thanks again.

Goldilocks
26-02-2013, 10:58 AM
Hi,

Where is Cambs are you? I am based in Little Paxton, St Neots. I did my First aid in Buckden. Buckden day nursery Ajj recruitment usually advertise on line when the next dates are. It was 12 hours over 2 saturdays and cost me around £60 I think. Not sure if this is near you or you are more central Cambs.

Hope this may help

Christina :)

leeloo1
26-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Hi Christina,

Thanks thats really helpful. My mum's actually near Ely, so its a bit further than she was hoping to go but good to have some options.

Its so annoying that these courses don't come up when you google - all I could find were the St Johns type ones for £100s!

:)