PDA

View Full Version : Reviews on childcare.co.uk

LittleLegsCM
26-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Morning all,

Just a quick question (one that maybe Richard could possibly answer?) if a parent leaves us a negative feedback comment on childcare that isn't valid, do we have the chance to 'counter-argue' it (for want of a better word) or have it removed completely, at all?!

I only ask as I recently terminated a contract on the grounds of physical violence from the 9yo (I posted about it on here) but the family haven't been very nice since and have this morning viewed my profile! so I'm now worried that they're going to put a 'not very nice' review to make my life even more difficult!

Thank you x

Richard
26-02-2013, 10:07 AM
If you receive a negative review then you can respond to it and the response is published on the website.

If you feel the review is unfair and should be removed then please get in touch with us and we will be happy to investigate the issues and can remove the review if it is false.

LittleLegsCM
26-02-2013, 06:15 PM
If you receive a negative review then you can respond to it and the response is published on the website.

If you feel the review is unfair and should be removed then please get in touch with us and we will be happy to investigate the issues and can remove the review if it is false.

Thank you Richard that's good to know.

Thankfully, I don't think they've left anything so fingers crossed they may back off a bit now & stop threatening me with complaints x

CLL
26-02-2013, 06:22 PM
I hope this is the end of your ordeal and you can move on, with nicer families :)