PDA

View Full Version : really pleased

Bevbeetle
28-06-2008, 07:20 AM
a new minder has just become registered this week (monday) in my street she came asked me how to get some children, i took her number phoned around a few other minders by friday we had her full. She came round last night we a big bouquet of flowers for me she is so happy it was lovely
got a lovely feeling about myself today it costs nothing to help others :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

manjay
28-06-2008, 07:22 AM
Ahh that's lovely! Good for you. You are the type of minder it is nice for newbies to came across.

Enjoy your flowers

miffy
28-06-2008, 07:22 AM
Oh well done you - you deserve those flowers :clapping:

It's a pity there aren't more like you who are prepared to help others instead of being worried about the competition.

miffy xx

crazybones
28-06-2008, 07:24 AM
Well done. You deserve those flowers for being such a lovely friend. :clapping:

Pedagog
28-06-2008, 07:33 AM
Thats lovely, its nice to see people helping each other.

hello kitty
28-06-2008, 07:37 AM
That's lovely. I have a group of cm friends and we always recommend each other if we get a phone call that we can't manage. There are however a couple of cms who do think of us as competition and even told off one of my friends for daring to increase her own prices. :eek:

Bevbeetle
28-06-2008, 07:37 AM
thankyou everyone when i started a couple of minders were nasty to me a mum and 2 daughters were minding they didnt like it well im still minding after 10yrs they had to pack up got no mindees, there are plenty of mindees in our town for everyone
so after my bad expierence i will go out of my way to help others:)

crazybones
28-06-2008, 07:40 AM
That's lovely. I have a group of cm friends and we always recommend each other if we get a phone call that we can't manage. There are however a couple of cms who do think of us as competition and even told off one of my friends for daring to increase her own prices. :eek:

The cheek! I think what goes around comes around. Yes we are in competition with each other but we also need each other too. When I was worried a couple of weeks ago I got lots of support from lots of cm's I know and now that I have filled my spaces I have passed numbers to them.

miffy
28-06-2008, 07:41 AM
Glad yours is a success story - you obviously work well with the other minders in your area now too.

miffy xx

chels55
28-06-2008, 07:46 AM
someone did the same for me, i was so grateful that she went out of her way for me.

mummyof3
28-06-2008, 07:52 AM
We have a split in our area we have two outgoing friendly cm and the rest that stand there slagging off the world - which includes the co-ordinator for the area!! :rolleyes:

I'm getting all my help and support fom the outgoing friendly ones :clapping:

Pipsqueak
28-06-2008, 07:56 AM
you are right, a bit of kindness and help costs nothing. that was really lovely of you to help the new minder out last night and that was nice of her to show her appreciation.:clapping: :clapping:

SonnysMummy
28-06-2008, 12:58 PM
That's so lovely of you! Wish there were some childminders i knew around here like you...i don't know any...friendly or not...:)

Annie_T
28-06-2008, 02:06 PM
aww bless .. i want a bouquet of flowers now hahah - not had flowers in past 2 years :(

well done you too hun .. it nice when cm can get along and help each other and not just think your competion

disney
28-06-2008, 03:46 PM
thats great it makes the jb worhwhile when people are nice that was so sweet of her to give you the flowers , enjoy them:D x

chez1373
29-06-2008, 10:40 AM
That's so lovely of you! Wish there were some childminders i knew around here like you...i don't know any...friendly or not...:)

Hi sonnysmummy

Im from chesterfield but my partner is from Doncaster he has lived there all his life and we reg go to doncaster 2-3 times a week with mindees too Im a very nice childminder (if i do say so myself lol)
If you need anythin just give me a shout more than happy to help xx

Mollymop
29-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Oh that is really lovely of her and of you for helping

SonnysMummy
29-06-2008, 03:25 PM
:) Chez1373; thanks for that:) Maybe once i have some mindees we could do some activities together with the children, when you're in Doncaster?:)

Kelly:)

Noodles
29-06-2008, 06:43 PM
a new minder has just become registered this week (monday) in my street she came asked me how to get some children, i took her number phoned around a few other minders by friday we had her full. She came round last night we a big bouquet of flowers for me she is so happy it was lovely
got a lovely feeling about myself today it costs nothing to help others :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

hi bevbeetle where in shrops are you cos where i am is very quiet at the moment:)

emmadines
29-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Ahh that's lovely! Good for you. You are the type of minder it is nice for newbies to came across.

Enjoy your flowers

Yeah! i wish i had someone near me to help out like that!! i not long ago posted that im loosing the will to live!

are you a "support childminder"? if not you'd be great as one!!!!

breezy
29-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Thats so good of you,
I'm friends with 4 minders round here and we all pass on enquiries we cant do, that said there is one round here who just doesnt want to be friends:(

Trouble
29-06-2008, 07:00 PM
you are such a nice person and it costs nothing but time

you deserve the flowers enjoy them:clapping:

foxy lady
29-06-2008, 07:17 PM
well done you!
wouldnt the world be a better place if we were all so helpful

ajs
08-07-2008, 09:03 PM
:) Chez1373; thanks for that:) Maybe once i have some mindees we could do some activities together with the children, when you're in Doncaster?:)

Kelly:)

hi sonny's mummy i live very close to doncaster so get some mindees and we can meet up too

SonnysMummy
08-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Yeah...sounds good:) Thankyou:)