PDA

View Full Version : Going back to basics.....

Belly2009
25-02-2013, 10:23 PM
So a well known childminder software system has announced it will be increasing their service charge, how many children and photos it will hold based on a price, along with the sale of the company all announced through facebook this evening.

I am not entirely happy with the way it has been handled but ah well I'm just a little person in the grand scale of things. Any way only 2 parents use the system and I have only been using it recently for expenses/invoicing and daily diaries.

How do you all do you invoicing without it taking ages? I have 10 children on my books so looking for a pretty good system. I think ill go back to basics paperwise and will probably email daily diaries.

Suggestions would be great ta

Rolacolapink
25-02-2013, 11:22 PM
I do (nearly) all my paperwork electronically including invoices. I have a very simple system in place using invoices in a word doc that i copy and paste each month and type over with that months dates I've had the children and the fees. I use an excel spreadsheet to 'plot' the spaces well in advance which has a formula in it to auto calculate how much each invoice is by month. v straightforward, takes me 10 mins per month to do my invoices plus prob another 5 to check them over before printing and physically handing to parents.

blue bear
26-02-2013, 03:03 AM
There is an excel spread sheet someone very kindly donated free of charge on this forum, it's under paperwork some where will have a look around.
http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/paperwork-policies-procedures-permissions-forms-contracts-booklets/93436-attendance-register-invoice-sheets.html