PDA

View Full Version : A message from the Wibbly one....

WibbleWobble
24-02-2013, 11:26 AM
I have no children tomorrow

None

Nada

Zilch...

i will still be paid for the schoolies i shoudve had...

i am happy

end of message

wibble the happy!:clapping:x

Toothfairy
24-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Enjoy your day off :clapping:

Ballette
24-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Lucky Wibble :D

stargazer1
24-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Enjoy it wibble!!! We have mortgage adviser coming to see us Tuesday when I have a baby mindee that hates my hubby being in the house and most definitely hates any other people in the house.... I can hear the screaming already!!!

Enjoy your day off!

Stargazer the already exhausted!!!

Xxx

blue bear
24-02-2013, 11:45 AM
I am not jealous :crying: I am not jealous :crying: I am not jealous :crying:

Gemma Smithson
24-02-2013, 11:49 AM
I'm not jealous, I'm sobbing!

FussyElmo
24-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Im not jealous and no Im really not. Just the week off and building myself up gradually by one schoolie in the morning and afternoon.

Fussyelmo the spoilt :D

Tinkerbell1979
24-02-2013, 12:03 PM
I have no children tomorrow

None

Nada

Zilch...

i will still be paid for the schoolies i shoudve had...

i am happy

end of message

wibble the happy!:clapping:x

Snap !!!!! Only have the one tomorrow morally but it's her birthday so parents taking her out :-)

Tinkerbell1979
24-02-2013, 12:03 PM
Normally that should say lol

loocyloo
24-02-2013, 12:09 PM
enjoy !!! :D

jillplum
24-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Good for you. I will be full on again from 7.30 till 6.30. Not looking forward to it but will be fine once I get back into it.

AgentTink
24-02-2013, 12:28 PM
I on Mondays only have one mindee (easiest mindee ever to look after) and my own little girl. However my partner is off this week and we are going out for the day tomorrow so it really will feel like i am getting paid to have a day out. Thats my kind of working day :clapping::clapping:

WibbleWobble
24-02-2013, 12:32 PM
i shouldve had two schoolies who are both lovely but one is off cos mum is off and the other didnt want to be here on her own......i am not offended. I had offered to do some cake baking with her but she is staying at home - her gran and grandad are over too so thats the reason i think.

I still havce to get up cos i have booked a tesco shop to arrive between 8-9am.:(:(:doh:

wibble the plonker! x

kellib
24-02-2013, 12:47 PM
I usually have Mondays off, tomorrow I have 3 mindees!

Little Pickles
24-02-2013, 12:54 PM
i shouldve had two schoolies who are both lovely but one is off cos mum is off and the other didnt want to be here on her own......i am not offended. I had offered to do some cake baking with her but she is staying at home - her gran and grandad are over too so thats the reason i think.

I still havce to get up cos i have booked a tesco shop to arrive between 8-9am.:(:(:doh:

wibble the plonker! x

It's not too late to amend the delivery time for your tesco shop !
Enjoy :clapping:

sarah707
24-02-2013, 01:22 PM
I am jealous and I don't mind admitting it :D

wendywu
24-02-2013, 01:24 PM
Snot fair grump grump :crying::crying::crying:

MessybutHappy
24-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Wibble - if you can't ammend the time of the delivery, at least ammend the contents to include all the yummy foods that you wouldn't normally eat in front of the children. Then sit back, and ENJOY! I'm a bit jealous, but I've got some fun stuff lined up for tomorrow, so kinda keen to play!!:clapping:

WibbleWobble
24-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Wibble - if you can't ammend the time of the delivery, at least ammend the contents to include all the yummy foods that you wouldn't normally eat in front of the children. Then sit back, and ENJOY! I'm a bit jealous, but I've got some fun stuff lined up for tomorrow, so kinda keen to play!!:clapping:

i am going to keep the early delivery....it will make sure i get out of my pit. And i can then make some lovely cupcakes!!!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

wibble the getting fatter x

Rubybubbles
24-02-2013, 02:57 PM
enjoy!

Not jealous as only worked 3 days over the half term with 1 mindie. Then next week 2 mindies have booked hols so another quiet week coming uo:clapping:

I will be prepared and have everything done lol!

smurfette
24-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Ugh! I usually have three or four smallies every morning except Monday and Friday when I only have two.. But unfort tomorrow I have agreed to have two extra (sisters, mums got a meeting) and they only get back from USA today so I imagine they will be a nightmare! And Friday I have a settling in session for newbie starting next week.

Don't know what I was thinking., my mum is getting married on Saturday and although its a low key affair (she is 71, he is 84 and Both widowers) we are having relatives over from your side of the pond and there is chauffering to do, and outfits to organise! Have just text mum of the two extra in the morning to say if she wants to swap the hours rather than have as extra that would suit me fine so fingers crossed!!!!

sunview_cm
24-02-2013, 03:55 PM
I'm definitely jealous!

I have a rotten sore throat and ear ache and I've got 3 mindee's arriving at 7:30am tomorrow plus my 2. Drop 3 off at school, then receive another. Then got 3 to pick up from school, not finishing till 6 :(

Even today while feeling poorly on my day off I can't rest have had to still keep on top of accounts, do my planning and invoices. Feeling sorry for myself! :'( lol x

jillplum
24-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Ugh! I usually have three or four smallies every morning except Monday and Friday when I only have two.. But unfort tomorrow I have agreed to have two extra (sisters, mums got a meeting) and they only get back from USA today so I imagine they will be a nightmare! And Friday I have a settling in session for newbie starting next week.

Don't know what I was thinking., my mum is getting married on Saturday and although its a low key affair (she is 71, he is 84 and Both widowers) we are having relatives over from your side of the pond and there is chauffering to do, and outfits to organise! Have just text mum of the two extra in the morning to say if she wants to swap the hours rather than have as extra that would suit me fine so fingers crossed!!!!

I love the thought of your Mum getting married. I wish the happy couple a long and happy life together. There is hope foe me yet!

TAZ
24-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Only 1 mindee (& he's gorgeous) for me during school time (2 extra after school). My 12yr old is off school - inset so not sure what we're going to get up to.
Just remembered got a prospective Mum & child coming round in the morning too (nearly forgot that - oops!:blush:)

Rick
24-02-2013, 04:06 PM
I have 3 children tomorrow 9 till 6. And a student on work experience (hopefully a helpful one!) :D

hectors house
24-02-2013, 04:36 PM
Make sure you do something special on your day off or something that you couldn't do with mindees there - how about naked cup cake baking, seeing as you have a thing about flashing lately!:laughing:

I have 4 mindees tomorrow - daughter is now 10 days overdue with first baby - I just know it will come on a Monday and I will have to contact 4 lots of parents to collect (I am her reserve birthing partner, in case her husband cant cope!) My youngest daughter is now my assistant but I wouldn't leave her with 4 and she can only be left for 2 hours max.

janminder
24-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Lucky you, enjoy your day:) - at least Monday is my easiest day and also have one less this Monday:)

lynncjt
24-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Enjoy your day! Monday is my busiest day as I have all my mindees and no groups to go to.... I will be thinking of you tomorrow....

smurfette
24-02-2013, 05:48 PM
I love the thought of your Mum getting married. I wish the happy couple a long and happy life together. There is hope foe me yet!

Thanks jillplum, my Dad died four years ago and my mum has been quite lonely, the man she is marrying is lovely, so looking forward to a nice day out!

cathtee
24-02-2013, 07:56 PM
I'm not jealous, just glad to be getting back to normal routine after half term.

Enjoy your day wibble :)

The Juggler
24-02-2013, 09:29 PM
enjoy (although secretly I don't like you anymore :laughing::laughing:)

WibbleWobble
24-02-2013, 10:18 PM
enjoy (although secretly I don't like you anymore :laughing::laughing:)

No probs juggs... I still love ya!

Wibble the thick skinned x

smurfette
25-02-2013, 08:25 AM
Oh yay! Have had one cancel due to diarroheac and the two with jet lag aren't coming mums meeting been cancelled! Since it was a swap I won't get paid anyway but yay!!! Only have one all day now and it's my first day without my schoolie .. Am thrilled!!