PDA

View Full Version : Well he is gone ! Hip hip hooray!!

smurfette
22-02-2013, 04:23 PM
Well schoolie has gone! (See previous thread .. Man if it wasnt for the parents this job would be so much easier!)

He was playing out the front, mum pulled up outside he came in and said 'my mum is here, do you have my spare clothes' and picked up all his stuff and just walked out the door.. Thought I might get a hug or a thank you or something and had wanted to wish him all the best. Mum couldn't wait to pull out he had hardly shut the car door! She must have been afraid I would come out., and In fact I had toyed with the idea of going out and saying goodbye but then decided she might be rude (ok probably would have been) so decided not to put myself through it

My poor dds stood there appalled with their mouths open.. Middle one particularly upset cos she had spent 20 minutes in her room this afternoon looking for a stretchy frog to give him (of her own that they had talked about and she had offered to give him) and he barely said thanks. They could not believe that he didnt say bye to them properly or give them a hug! I had to explain it wasnt entirely his fault that he had been brought up without manners (ok didnt exactly say that!) but at almost ten he does know better really.

So there you are, glasses of champagne for everyone , please pass them around xxx!!!! I am doing a happy dance!!!

blue bear
22-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Bottoms up, you will feel so much better now that's over. Poor fella doesn't really stand a chance does he?

jillplum
22-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Good for you. It will be a weight off your shoulders. Put it behind you now its over.

bunyip
22-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Hi Murphf.

Enjoy the champage. I have a bottle of Wadworth6X open and Gloria Gaynor playing on YouTube in your honour....

Go on now, go, walk out the door, just turn around now'Cause you're not welcome anymoreWeren't you the one, who tried to hurt me with goodbye?Did you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die?

I should probably stay off the roller skates. :rolleyes:

:happy banana: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :happy banana:

cathtee
22-02-2013, 08:02 PM
Wahoo cheers, don't drink too much

:jump for joy::happy banana::jump for joy:

smurfette
22-02-2013, 09:10 PM
Hi Murphf.

Enjoy the champage. I have a bottle of Wadworth6X open and Gloria Gaynor playing on YouTube in your honour....

I should probably stay off the roller skates. :rolleyes:

:happy banana: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :happy banana:

Why thank you kind sir! I am relieved I won't have to deal with her anymore, every day this week I have felt sick Til he is gone. Can't wait Til next week, will feel the full impact o my freedom then!

Thanks for all your support, it bouyed me along today looking forward to our 'party'!!!

Have a fab weekend everyone!

sarah707
23-02-2013, 09:22 AM
I am so pleased it's over for you... enjoy your weekend! xx

smurfette
23-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Thanks Sarah!

Toothfairy
23-02-2013, 10:17 PM
Onwards and upwards :thumbsup:

Ripeberry
24-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Well done, let the good times roll! :clapping: :thumbsup:

WibbleWobble
24-02-2013, 12:16 AM
It's great when the weight is lifted from your shoulders!

Well done

Wibble x