PDA

View Full Version : Crb and ofsted checks

Ashleyncornish
22-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Hi,

I was wondering if any one could help me as I am really worried. I have previous offence for drink driving back in 2005 and also a caution for using offensive words. The caution sounds really bad but it was to do with my brothers girlfriend and I having words when she had been drinking and I was telling her after the tenth time this time swearing at her to put her shoes back on before she got glass in her foot.

Does any one know if this would affect my ofsted registration. The offences were over 6 years ago, when I was 20 and stupid!!

Thanks x x

Rick
22-02-2013, 01:18 PM
I would phone Ofsted before doing anything else to see what their opinion is, then you will know for definite :thumbsup:

jillplum
22-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Only ofsted can help with that I think. Give them a ring.

cass86
22-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if any one could help me as I am really worried. I have previous offence for drink driving back in 2005 and also a caution for using offensive words. The caution sounds really bad but it was to do with my brothers girlfriend and I having words when she had been drinking and I was telling her after the tenth time this time swearing at her to put her shoes back on before she got glass in her foot.

Does any one know if this would affect my ofsted registration. The offences were over 6 years ago, when I was 20 and stupid!!

Thanks x x

Hello,

I was just wondering how you got on with this? I also have a DD conviction and am looking in to becoming a childminder.

Many thanks,

Cassie