PDA

View Full Version : does anyone use ready beds

lou lou
21-02-2013, 02:12 PM
just wondering do any of you use ready beds for toddlers for sleeping , I have a new one starting who will have a sleep and already have a little one that uses the travel cot and was thinking about a ready bed to put in the living room and wondered if they were a good idea and if they worked, thought they might be good as you can tidy them away easy at the end of the day thanks x

jillplum
21-02-2013, 02:15 PM
For the older toddlers I put cushions on the floor for them. They sleep really well and no chance of rolling off a couch.

loocyloo
21-02-2013, 02:20 PM
i have some foam exercise mats ( like these Buy Argos Value Range Exercise Mat at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Exercise mats. (http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9283419.htm) ) that have covers i made (like a big pillow case), and then they have a fleece blanket over them.

my own children had ready beds and they found it hard to sleep on them, as they rustle whenever you move!

Littleglees
21-02-2013, 02:42 PM
I use a ready bag but it was my daughters from when we went camping, they are comfortable just need to keep inflating them :-( check on eBay x

Sare :-) x

QualityCare
21-02-2013, 03:04 PM
l have foam camping mats (wilkinsons ones are a good price) on the floor with sheet and a cot duvet for each child

ninagee
21-02-2013, 04:18 PM
I use doggy beds bought from the city market for about £12 each. Previous mindees chose their own beds and my new ones choose from my current stock. They even start arguing who sleeps on what bed! Easy to keep clean - straight into the washing machine. Best purchase ever made!

Nina

jellyelly
21-02-2013, 07:10 PM
I have been using my sons old ready bed for children aged between 2 and 3 and they both used it fine. The 3 year old was sleeping in it for their two hour naps! Unfortunately it went bang a couple of weeks ago so I've replaced it with a z bed!

ceegee
21-02-2013, 07:35 PM
I have a Thomas tank ready bed which I bought for a mindee that stays over when work calls mum away over night (about x1 a month)
I lay in out our spare double and the little boy I mind loves sleeping in it and sleeps peacefully all night long