PDA

View Full Version : Cheap photo printing

nipper
19-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Please could anyone suggest somewhere cheap to get some photographs of mindees developed? Last year tesco had an offer on whereby you could get 100 free prints with different email addresses, which I took advantage of...quite a bit. It was invaluable when I was updating leaning journals last summer. I'm now on the prowl for another offer to try and cut down on the cost of having the photos developed. Oh and I don't have a pogo printer.

loocyloo
19-02-2013, 02:54 PM
truprint/snapfish have a deal where you can pre-buy something like 500 prints for £25, which works out to 5p a print ( plus postage )

they often have offers,but i can't recall any for free prints.

samsstars
19-02-2013, 03:12 PM
I used truprint and made some collages. Worked out cheaper and you could put a title on them. They look really good in the children's learning journals!

hectors house
19-02-2013, 04:15 PM
I just ordered some photos from snapfish - think they did have any offer on for multiple prints but I only wanted enlargements - even then they worked out a quarter of price I would have normally paid in Boots! Just hoping the quality will be as good as photos of my daughter's wedding photos from last year that I still haven't got round to putting in a frame on the wall.

blue bear
19-02-2013, 04:17 PM
Photo box do good deals, I registered but didn't order any prints then a little while later they emailed me with offers.

funemnx
19-02-2013, 05:55 PM
Snapfish usually have an offer on - I wait until they send me an e-mail offer and order loads then. Sometimes they are only 1p a print :thumbsup:

sarah707
19-02-2013, 05:59 PM
I mostly use my pogo printer now - little photos just the right size for LJs and the children love helping me :D

vals
19-02-2013, 07:41 PM
on money saving expert there is a list of offers, most of them have a first customer offer, so i am working my way through them. Sometimes Wilkinsons online have an offer.

migimoo
19-02-2013, 07:42 PM
I've just ordered from Bonusprint and got 50 prints for free-woo hoo!

MaffAnna
19-02-2013, 07:43 PM
I've just had a load from Aldi photo. 5p each and very reasonable postage. Quick delivery too, definitely recommended.

SDC34cr
19-02-2013, 10:19 PM
I just use my normal printer and paper, can be quite expensive though in ink, thats why i now subscribe to ********* and put all my photos online so parents can print off themselves or save to their own computer. I do print odd photos out for daily diaries. I also today have printed some lovely A4 photos out of children doing group activities. I printed them on cheap photo paper from poundland, and have made some lovely posters for my kitchen wall.

Joda
20-02-2013, 11:27 AM
I print mine off at Asda - usually every 3 months or so. The more you print the less you pay so 200 prints costs £10. I usually print off photo's for the children's folders, my own photo albums (that the children like to look at) and also to send home to the parents.