PDA

View Full Version : When should I send in the forms??

caza
27-06-2008, 12:04 PM
I know I've only been back 5 minutes and already I'm asking more questions :rolleyes:

I am just not sure when I should send in my registration forms to Ofsted. I start my ICP course on tuesday so should I send in the forms once I have been on the course or should I send them asap? And do I send in the reg forms and the CM2 forms altogether?

I haven't yet done all the things I want to do in the spare room (which I will make into a play room) but I dont want to fork out money doing the room up if they then turn round and say I cant do it. At the briefing session they said that once Ofsted receive the forms it could be a matter of days before they come out. Would they be happy just to see plans I have made for the spare room should they let me register or do they expect to be able to see the finished room?

Sorry didn't mean to ask quite so many questions :blush:

Pedagog
27-06-2008, 03:50 PM
when my friend had her first inspection her house looked like a building site as her kitchen was being redone, there were bare wires hanging out of walls and they were happy with her verbal plans.

Annie_T
27-06-2008, 03:55 PM
wait til you have passed your icp hun, as they prefer to know you have doen this.. or least mine did.

and if you dont get all the room done just tell them your plans ..she will ask things anyhow so thats your chance bounce bk on it (if u got a drawn plan that better)

cm1 and cm2 go together hun, then you have your health form too.. wait til you done course tho and that way you know if u passed and wont have wait rebook test if have to - which i bet you wont have to coz ya pass