PDA

View Full Version : possible lines of direction?

kims kingdom
17-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Where can a possible line of direction be for a hoover? My lo really enjoys the hoover but after filling out a form what a lady from my local out of reach gave me it says possible line of direction my mind is blank can't think what would be possiblelineof direction for hoovering plus she does enjoy pretend cleaning where can u go from there feels like I always ask silly question on here but I just dont know ive never done lj or observations before not within being a cm anyway only on my course ive got all the paperwork just nedd to fill it in.
Thanks forum again:thumbsup:

blue bear
17-02-2013, 06:42 PM
Is it the real Hoover, could you look at other it equipment?
She likes cleaning, give her a spray bottle with water in to play cleaning,wash the cars in the garden,have her clean the table before eating, talk about germs etc.

RachaelStevens
17-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Where can a possible line of direction be for a hoover? My lo really enjoys the hoover but after filling out a form what a lady from my local out of reach gave me it says possible line of direction my mind is blank can't think what would be possiblelineof direction for hoovering plus she does enjoy pretend cleaning where can u go from there feels like I always ask silly question on here but I just dont know ive never done lj or observations before not within being a cm : could it not be possible lime of direction meaning role play , , understanding the world . Donnt quote me as no expert but that's the way I see it

Allie
17-02-2013, 08:07 PM
I would get some child sized brooms, a fluffy duster and some yellow dusters, it's all role play so if she/he is copying you or a parent/carer you can then also extend play home corner toys

Allie

kims kingdom
17-02-2013, 08:25 PM
I would get some child sized brooms, a fluffy duster and some yellow dusters, it's all role play so if she/he is copying you or a parent/carer you can then also extend play home corner toys

Allie

yep i have got plenty of cleaning bits gave her duster the other day which was used only for a bit.