PDA

View Full Version : ive just bought.......

emarshall82
16-02-2013, 06:21 PM
Happyland around the world toys. They are fab. They have 10 people dressed in their own cultural clothing. Best of all i got discount at elc for being a childminder.

happyhome
16-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Happyland around the world toys. They are fab. They have 10 people dressed in their own cultural clothing. Best of all i got discount at elc for being a childminder.

How do you get discount for being a childminder. Are there any other toy shops that you can get discount for

jo.jo76
16-02-2013, 07:10 PM
How do you get discount for being a childminder. Are there any other toy shops that you can get discount for

I took my ofsted certificate into my ELC and they gave me a discount card, you can't use it online but can order over the phone with it apparently

happyhome
16-02-2013, 07:21 PM
I took my ofsted certificate into my ELC and they gave me a discount card, you can't use it online but can order over the phone with it apparently

Im still training so I dont have my certificate yet. Its handy to know because I was going to buy some happyland toys, glad I didnt now

emarshall82
16-02-2013, 08:15 PM
On the back of the card it says you can use your ofsted number to claim discount online

chezzagriff
16-02-2013, 11:52 PM
Ooooo thats good didnt know that. Happyland toys are great, think I might go and get some with my new found discount ha ha

Littleglees
17-02-2013, 08:06 AM
Fab news, didn't know this one - thank you :-) x

Sare :-) x

MessybutHappy
17-02-2013, 08:07 AM
What is the discount? Will they let you use it on top of sale items? (Not that I'm money grabbing or anything!!!)

bunyip
17-02-2013, 09:17 AM
What is the discount? Will they let you use it on top of sale items? (Not that I'm money grabbing or anything!!!)

Check sale items at the till. They're happy to scan an enquiry before you purchase. I find sale items usually attract the dicount as well, but the occasional item does not.