PDA

View Full Version : Sharing info about the campaign...

sarah707
16-02-2013, 11:47 AM
Any of my ideas are free to share if they are in areas of the forum where you can access them freely such as on open threads in the 'campaigns and petitions' area or in the free resources section at the top of the forum.

I want my words to be used to inspire letter writing and to make it easier for people to campaign against what is being done to us.

I want everyone to see a copy of the Forum's www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/mgc document and ask Govt the same questions thousands of other childminders are asking!

I want you to link threads to your Facebook to let people know what is going on. You can do it very easily - there is a Facebook button on the bottom left of every thread if you scroll down.

I want you to link threads to Twitter if you use it! There is a link button just below the Facebook button.

Please feel free to copy and paste any of the, for example, letter writing tips into documents to hand out at childminder meetings or to give to people who do not have a computer.

If you cannot access the leaflet to hand out to friends and other childminders ask me and I will email it to you.

Nothing is exclusive if it is in areas of the forum where it can be freely accessed - it is there to share and inspire.

Let's keep shouting our message and tell everyone we know what the Govt are trying to do to our precious children... and our business sustainability!

We do not have any evidence that Ms Truss has heard us yet - so we need to shout louder guys!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

The Juggler
16-02-2013, 10:26 PM
sarah I'm sharing with FB, local CM's, local LA team, my children's centre (who have the local CM e-mail database) and anyone else I can collar. Truss will never listen but that's in our favour, she is makign her self look an idiot and hopefully soon the other MP's will realise there is no substance to her policies and proposals, that they are not thought through and that absolutely no-one agrees with them :D