PDA

View Full Version : Well that's a first

AliceK
15-02-2013, 12:51 PM
I have never before had 2 children both asleep together. Today I didn't have a lunchtime nursery run to do so had 2 x 1yr olds and no time restraints. So making the most of the lovely sunshine and milder weather we spent AGES playing out in the garden this morning. Sat both LO's down at 12 for lunch, by 12.30 they were both asleep at the lunch table :laughing:. I managed to lift them both, zip one up in a sleeping bag and put them down in the cots without them waking up :clapping:. It's so peaceful here at the moment. I don't quite know what to do now.

xxxx

RuthJ
15-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Make yourself a cuppa, get some chocolate and put your feet up!

My mindee is napping now, and my own two children playing nicely, for the moment at least!

marie55
15-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Same here :) School holidays and no drop off/pick ups have made a huge difference to the time we have. Little one just fallen asleep so I thought I'd have a Quick?? peep on the 1001 things to do with paper plates site. Half an hour later and lots of copy and paste, I'm now busy printing and laminating. Easily sidetracked, I was supposed to be doing an online Asda shop lol xxx

Koala
15-02-2013, 01:03 PM
You lucky lady

:clapping: :clapping:Party time :clapping: :clapping:

Don't tell everyone - parents will want a refund, if your not doing anything :D

You'll be in trouble if they don't sleep tonight :laughing: :laughing: After all your not being paid to let them sleep all day :jump for joy :

I hope you realize - I am joking! ;) or an I?

Little miss
15-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Marie55 could you please give me the name of the paper plate website, thanks

Rick
15-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Make the most of it. I have none here today! DS still at Grandma's with DW and other mindee came for longer on Tuesday and not coming today! :D

WibbleWobble
15-02-2013, 02:31 PM
i have three asleep........(show off emoticon)

wibble xxxx

Lilylulu
15-02-2013, 02:34 PM
I can beat that...all 4 boys are zonked out after being out in the fresh air at the park :)

marie55
15-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Marie55 could you please give me the name of the paper plate website, thanks

Hi Stacey
It's a Facebook group 1001 things to do with paper plates. I'm sure there is a link on here somewhere as well. They have a few groups you can join and links to many other activity sites xx

Little miss
15-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Thank you Marie x