PDA

View Full Version : Morton Michal home insurance

bernesewalking
14-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Does anyone have this insurance? If so have you ever had any problems with it?

sarah707
14-02-2013, 06:38 PM
I don't have it at the moment - wish I did though as they are great with childminder insurance and I needed to claim on my household policy a while ago and my current insurer wouldn't let me :(

Do you have a problem you need to discuss? x

chezzagriff
14-02-2013, 06:46 PM
I am thinking of getting liability insurance with them. I have asked around and so far Ive not heard one bad thing about them

bernesewalking
14-02-2013, 06:53 PM
I don't have it at the moment - wish I did though as they are great with childminder insurance and I needed to claim on my household policy a while ago and my current insurer wouldn't let me :(

Do you have a problem you need to discuss? x

No problem, just shopping around and the quote they gave us is very reasonable so just wondered what they were like if we ever had to claim.

marie55
15-02-2013, 10:21 AM
I've used MM insurance for years and have childminding, house and car insurance through them. Always found them the cheapest. Lots of insurance companies won't cover childminders for accidental damage, MM do. Claimed for car last year when somebody damaged it in the school car park then left the scene! No problems with the claim and no increase this year as I have protected no claims bonus :) x

bernesewalking
15-02-2013, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the replys, car insurance due soon too so they might be getting a lot of bussiness coming their way

TNT
15-02-2013, 02:06 PM
I am about to renew with them for the 2nd time. Had to claim for my laptop (which the cat had wee'd on:blush:)and there were no problems at all.