PDA

View Full Version : pre reg .. TODAY !! aarrggghhh

Annie_T
27-06-2008, 08:42 AM
well i think my house is sorted and ready lol .. i have paper work out she will need - i hope.

im just bricking it coz im scared soemthing will be picked up that is gonna stop me from minding :panic:

i just cant help but feel ive missed soemthing or forgotten soemthing .. oh well to late now she here 10-10.30

write bk soon let ya know how i get on x

Lou
27-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Good luck hun,

dont panic you will be fine!!! remember they are human too!!!!

let us know how it goes x

caza
27-06-2008, 08:44 AM
I cant really offer any advice because I still have all this to come :panic: Just wanted to say good luck and I'm sure everything will be fine :thumbsup:

angeldelight
27-06-2008, 08:44 AM
Good luck Annie

You will be fine they are there to support and advise you

Keep us posted

Angel xx

sarah707
27-06-2008, 08:46 AM
Let us know how you get on! :D

mum22
27-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Best wishes sure you'll be fine, let us know when all done

x helen

LOOPYLISA
27-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Good luck hun, thinking of you, ive got all this to come:eek: x

Annie_T
27-06-2008, 12:08 PM
she has just left :eek: i have a few things i addressed and said i will sort in 2 weeks !!! minor things like lock on front gate - stop them tryin get out, my kitchen door coz it got glass in it, make the bbq safe- dunno how i gonna do that lol but i find a way.

she went up stairs and it such a mess up there i felt a bit :blush: lol .. told her im not registering upstiars tho so it ok, explaine why in mess to she ahhp- im in middle of decorating! things are everywhere til i find new home or get them put bk ..ops

she dunno how long it gonna take to register properly tho :angry: and she nothing bout tracking stuff online!?

went on bout to birth -3 matters and my standards booklet .. they goin in sept!!!! replaced by early years foundation stage !?

anyhow she seemed ok and hadnt heard bout this site ..

LOOPYLISA
27-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Phew i bet your glad shes gone..........

How long roughly was she with you?

Im soooooooooo scared x:eek:

DiverBabe
27-06-2008, 01:05 PM
Glad it all went ok for you, bet you feel so relieved now? - I am so worried about mine next week.

Trying to type up all the paper work whilst runnung around after my 10mth old

How long did she stop for? My inspector said she will be here at 9.45am but it could get to after 10am - thats my position at the window for a good 1/2 hr then waiting!!

Xx

LOOPYLISA
27-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Glad it all went ok for you, bet you feel so relieved now? - I am so worried about mine next week.

Trying to type up all the paper work whilst runnung around after my 10mth old

How long did she stop for? My inspector said she will be here at 9.45am but it could get to after 10am - thats my position at the window for a good 1/2 hr then waiting!!

Xx

Would you mind me asking wat you have got ready, im dreading mine :eek: x

miffy
27-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Glad it went Ok - at least you can relax and enjoy the weekend now.

miffy xx

Annie_T
27-06-2008, 02:34 PM
she came between 10.30 - 11am and went just after 1.30 .. had lot get thru as i had things i knew needed sorted and i was also askig questions lol

yea i can kinda relax for week said i get everything done within 2 weeks:eek: i just want got registered and get going i have a mindee in waiting

Pedagog
27-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Glad it went well. I'm dreading mine.

Pudding Girl
27-06-2008, 03:43 PM
well done for getting through it, I think the fear is worse than the actuality!

WHy did she look upstairs if you weren't registering there? I'd have died if mine had looked up there at my pre reg inspection lol!:blush:

Is she coming back in two weeks then? Or taking your word for it you did what was asked?

Annie_T
27-06-2008, 03:52 PM
something they have to do. didnt actually say why other than that haha .. but like i told her i am in process decorating and not lot had refurb by council lol

taking my word for it and they will check them in 6 mths once i got my cert thru .. well at least i think that what will happen haha

mrsh
27-06-2008, 04:18 PM
Thats strange they went upstairs if its not gonna be used for minding??!

I have a downstairs loo so don't need upstairs used at all so will be miffed off if they insist on going upstairs when they do my pre reg cos u know that will be where i've stashed all the crap from downstairs!! :laughing:

DiverBabe
27-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Would you mind me asking wat you have got ready, im dreading mine :eek: x

Done a risk ass throughout the whole house and outside area, policies, permission forms, fire plan, compaints form, wish list, admissions, typical day, menus - there are more things - my head is whizzing!!!

Good luck with yours - let us know how you get on

Xx

angeldelight
27-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Glad it went ok Annie

Angel xx

Annie_T
27-06-2008, 04:25 PM
Thats strange they went upstairs if its not gonna be used for minding??!

I have a downstairs loo so don't need upstairs used at all so will be miffed off if they insist on going upstairs when they do my pre reg cos u know that will be where i've stashed all the crap from downstairs!! :laughing:

that basically what i did haha .. dont know why they did bt hey ho

mum22
27-06-2008, 04:35 PM
i use all my upstairs except our room - so naturally when my 1st inspection that looked like a tip with everything shoved in there - with a bolt on it - i said we werent using it but she said she needed to have a quick check that there wasn't anything dangerous or that it wasn;t falling apart, she didnt bat an eyelid at the amount of chaos in there. I was v embarrased though:blush:
lol

helen

Annie_T
28-06-2008, 12:43 PM
yep so was i lol

oh well all done now .. but got letter this morning and my work ref was not good enough or soemthing so need find another one ggrrr one thing after another .. had letter also saying crb needs doing and send it in .. .duurr inspector lady only came friday and took it lol oh well with them soon woop woop
im hoping it wont be long now as mate wants get bk work but wants me have my boy ! woo

Annie_T
30-06-2008, 12:39 PM
its in the post with a new reference so hope that will now be ok, i just want to start mates eager to get bk to work bless her