PDA

View Full Version : signing paperwork

littlesprogs
27-06-2008, 06:54 AM
As some of you know today was supposed to be my last da minding. Well this morning the mother rang while i was in the shower and left a message on my answer machine saying that he wont be coming today. Fair enough i have a day off! woohoo :clapping:

But with it being her last day i need some signatures from her on things. I sent her a message saying that i will still need her to come and sign some paperwork whenever is suitable for her. But i doubt very much i will ever see her again. What happens if she doesnt come and sign everything?

katickles
27-06-2008, 07:35 AM
What does she need to sign Louise?

I was looking to see if anyone had started a thread to say hope that your last day goes well - but you've beat us all to it!

Enjoy the rest of your maternity leave & RELAX :p

littlesprogs
27-06-2008, 07:39 AM
I think its just the attendance register.

Do they have to sign the contract to say its terminated? I use ncma paperwork.

miffy
27-06-2008, 07:44 AM
No they don't sign the contract to say it's terminated - do you have anything in writing to say today was the last day?

I wouldn't worry too much - I do get mine to sign to say the date I last worked for them in case of any probs with them claiming tax credits but not using me iyswim

miffy xx

littlesprogs
27-06-2008, 07:53 AM
I have a letter from her saying that she is given 4 weeks notice and would like to use my 4 weeks maternity leave as her notice but its not actually dated