PDA

View Full Version : how long till you had the call.

RachaelStevens
13-02-2013, 03:19 PM
Hi I was told by ofsted on Wednesday 6th that all my checks were back and I need to await a call from prospects to come do my visit. Its been a week now and im now starting to get really grumpy with waiting its taking ages I started the courses in September first aid child minding course and safeguarding. Now just waiting the wait is driving me crazy. Im 28 weeks pregnant and was gonna take leave on April 22 at this rate wont be worth even starting. Sorry rant

Rachel1983
13-02-2013, 03:33 PM
I think it was 7 weeks after I sent all the paperwork in... My tutor said they should come within 6 weeks of receiving all you forms.
My friend is awaiting her first inspection and ofsted where due 3 months ago. She called and there about 4 months behind .
Hope this helps

Rachael's stars
13-02-2013, 04:08 PM
Iv recieved all our crbs back 8 days ago and still waiting for my call

RachaelStevens
13-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Iv recieved all our crbs back 8 days ago and still waiting for my call

Snap rachaels stars is that your child minding name. Mine is stars childminding

Rachel1983
13-02-2013, 05:04 PM
The racha/el club

Rachael's stars
13-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Ha ha we got a thing going on, mine is twinkle stars, was going to have little stars but three days after id come up with it a nursary opened called little stars it is about 10 miles from my house but still in the same la, my 3 & 2 yr olds call stars twinkle stars ..... i get told of if i call then just stars :-)

RachaelStevens
13-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Ha ha we got a thing going on, mine is twinkle stars, was going to have little stars but three days after id come up with it a nursary opened called little stars it is about 10 miles from my house but still in the same la, my 3 & 2 yr olds call stars twinkle stars ..... i get told of if i call then just stars :-)

Lol my minding name was Rachael Stevens Stars but my mum said it sounded like a dance studio or dance class. So its stars childminding bless them kids make me laugh about what they come out with. Such as milkshake on channel 5 my two call it mama mama milkshake wont have it that its called milkshake

Rachael's stars
13-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Ha ha i think my eldest best one was when we went to clearwell christmas caves and on our way out he said see i told you there wasnt any aligators! He ment reindeers love him he did have us puzzled for a while , my youngest calls a rolly polly a sausage roll so hes running round the garden saying come on mummy do a sausage roll!! It must be so confusing for them all these new words and meaning x