PDA

View Full Version : Im ready for my Bed...lol

JCrakers
12-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Just sat down after 6 mindees have gone home...Im knackered and If I see another pancake :angry: :laughing:

Started work at 9am which was nice so had an extra hour in bed :thumbsup:

9 mindees arrived between 9 and 10am and then I've

Made heart biscuits with 4 youngest (3yrs,4yrs,6yrs,6yrs)
Then made them with 4 oldest (7yrs,3x9yrs)
My 10yr old dd amused my 14m old mindee
Made valentines cards with some but not others
Made about 30 pancakes for lunch
Iced biscuits with same groups
Then my dd (10) wanted to make biscuits so I helped her
Then she wanted to do a card
Then she iced them

We've done colouring, dot to dots, been outside in what's left of the snow,made a den under the table
Watched a DVD...thank goodness for DVD's

Now 6 have gone and I'm thinking about not making pancakes for DH and myself later as I cant be bothered.

Roll on tomorrow when I only have 3 mindees and Thursday is a day off :clapping:

mum26
12-02-2013, 04:51 PM
That's made me tired just reading it!

chriss
12-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Will take a little nap on your behalf :):rolleyes:

vikkit
12-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Wow that's a busy day!!

We have made card which are waiting to dry before we write in them
Made gift bags
Painted heart boxes to go in gift bags, waiting to dry before we can decorate them

funemnx
12-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Wow! You've done well! Time to put your feet up, I know what you mean about the pancakes :rolleyes:

lynncjt
12-02-2013, 05:48 PM
I'm exhausted just reading the list!

I only had 3 today and opted to make Pancakes for snack so would not have to make so many!

Got the mindees to mix the batter (well flour and milk), and it was a good job I was mixing the real stuff as there's had farm animals added! As some one said maybe they wanted more protein!

mrs robbie williams
12-02-2013, 07:03 PM
only had two today and tried a new playgroup - it was like a workout :eek::eek: constant dancing for an hour and a half - i was exhausted lol the kids slept for 2 hours afterwards :laughing::laughing: wish id joined them now ;) just had bath so in pjs waiting for dinner then im thinking bed at half 7 with ds9 lol xx