PDA

View Full Version : JUST RECEIVED ALL MY STUFF FROM MORRISONS LETS GROW!!!

silvermist
11-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Woohoo, Ive have just had a huge delivery of all the lovely free resources we chose with our lets grow vouchers which we collected.

We got...a huge pirate chest storage box, 2x big colourful tubs, two huge bags of compaost, a set of gardening tools for the los to use and some exciting seeds. We are going to be growing purple and yellow carrots and sunflowers!

I love getting stuff for free!!:D:D:clapping::clapping:

chezzagriff
11-02-2013, 11:19 AM
Lol this is going to be another one I look into now. Im going to be signed up to every supermarket there is! Have fun planting :D

MagdalenaS
11-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Hi,
I just checked Morrisons web side and it's looks like it's only for schools.
How can I register?

nipper
11-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Wow, enjoy your planting!

chezzagriff
11-02-2013, 11:25 AM
I entered my postcode and it said it didnt recognise it and gave me a number to ring in order to register

BuggsieMoo
11-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Im still awaiting my stuff, Ihope it comes soon :-) x

Enjoy your growing

silvermist
11-02-2013, 11:54 AM
It doesnt always recognise childminders but they can definately join.

The Morrisons scheme has finished for this year now but it usually runs every year.

I have always had to ring them to register then they send you a welcome pack with posters etc in it.

Tescos usually do a free stuff for schools thing too but Im sure I read somewhere that they arent doing it in 2013. But if they do you can register for that too. We got loads and loads of stuff from that one.

Good luck with the Sainsburys scheme. xxx

mrstom
11-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Oooooo I'm very jealous!!

I've done the Tesco scheme in the past but I might sign up to Sainsburys and Morrisons. How many tokens did you manage to collect? I only know 1 or 2 people who shop at Sainsbo and Morrisons so might take a while to build up the vouchers!

silvermist
11-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Tescos we had a couple of thousand, Sainsburys and Morrisons about 1500.

I put a poster in the window and tell everyone, my freinds, family and neighbours. The lady in the barber shop put a poster in their for me so people just handed them in! :D

Happy collecting. x

bunyip
11-02-2013, 12:53 PM
I've never tried any of these schemes. Could members please put up links to any current schemes that are running? :)

silvermist
11-02-2013, 01:13 PM
I've never tried any of these schemes. Could members please put up links to any current schemes that are running? :)

Will do it now in a new thread xx

chezzagriff
11-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Thats a good idea, I will ask the hairdressers to put a poster up too. I looked on the tesco one and it just says come back another time as they havent started yet.