PDA

View Full Version : Recommend a big nappy bag

zippy
08-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Hi everyone I need to get hold of a big baby change bag, any recommendations please

Allie
08-02-2013, 06:15 PM
After 22 years I have given up on nappy bags they don't last long :( I currently use a sturdy ruck sack with a pound land changing mat and large make up bag for storing wipes, gloves and nappy bags. Lots of large pockets for snacks and drinks spare clothes and nappies. Also because its a back pack it's very easy to wear all day if I'm out with no pushchair or to hang on my pushchair handles if I'm out with one

Works for me and current bag has lasted three years so far and not much sign of wear and tear

Allie

SammySplodger
08-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Skip Hop - second hand off eBay! Really well made, loads of pockets, clips into buggy.

I'm on my second - first one lasted 8 years!

I would not buy one new though.

cathtee
08-02-2013, 07:33 PM
I just use a big bag that has plenty of pockets and a big middle section for spare clothes, nice long handle to put over the handles of the
pushchair.

muffins
08-02-2013, 07:44 PM
I love kipling bags & have a new baby hospital one! Is big enough for 2 babies in cloth, change of clothes for 3, 4 sippy cups, snacks & my purse/keys etc :thumbsup:

dette
08-02-2013, 09:35 PM
i have a hi vis backpack,it has an extendy bit that should hold a bike helmet but i find it great for holding a football,hangs easily on pram handles and great for out walking ,looks professional when all my mindees are in hi vis too ,cost about £15 on amazon

zippy
08-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Can't be a backpack :-( sometimes have a kid there lol

Daisy1956
08-02-2013, 09:49 PM
I also use a back-pack plenty of room for all nappies, change of clothes, drinks, snacks and rug to sit on if needed.

SandCastles
08-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Skip Hop - second hand off eBay! Really well made, loads of pockets, clips into buggy.

I'm on my second - first one lasted 8 years!

I would not buy one new though.

Snap, I got my skip hop from ebay for £11 and it has lasted over 4 years and still looks in great condition. I got the single one, but they also do a double one esp for twins or double buggys. If I do need to replace then i will defo buy another one of these.

ruby
08-02-2013, 10:14 PM
We use a sammie from samsonite (the ladybird one) its great plenty of room as we usually have 6 little ones when we go out and about

Cathy