PDA

View Full Version : Have you all asked you dos, early years team to share the petition.

FussyElmo
08-02-2013, 12:32 PM
I have asked mine. I know she already has shared with all the other do's in the city and I am hoping that the link will go out to all the cms across the city.

As mentioned in another thread the message might not be getting through to everyone so lets get it out there.

I also sent a copy of the leaflet unfortunetly I cannot get to the network meeting on monday (childcare problems) but if you do go one print them out and give them out.

I was also very cheeky and emailed the head finance person for 2,3,4year olds and asked him to share too.

The Juggler
08-02-2013, 01:50 PM
i have sent the consultation link out to ours asking her to send it out and/or hold meetings for joint response to the consultation - no reply as yet :rolleyes: however, our local cc has sent it out to our locality database of CM's.

sarah707
08-02-2013, 01:52 PM
This is part of the reason why we have kept the petition focussed on ratios.

We want to get the message out to as many people as possible and we felt that if LAs want to become agencies they might not be supportive.

However, the ratios issue unites us all - once people realise the devastating effect it is likely to have on outcomes for children and their own business sustainability they get behind it.

Well done guys! let's get the message out there! :cheerleader:

loocyloo
08-02-2013, 10:21 PM
I have sent it to DO, who has passed it to county to be sent out.

Apparently county all very concerned.

Am searching through old emails as I'm sure that ages ago someone accidentally sent an email with all addresses visable!

jadavi
09-02-2013, 02:42 AM
Will someone post the link again? Sorry there are so many now. Which is the best to send DOs?

sarah707
09-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Will someone post the link again? Sorry there are so many now. Which is the best to send DOs?

www.keepratiosdown.co.uk

Richard got us a short and sweet url that is not easy to forget!

The petition is on 20,000 + signatures :cheerleader: