PDA

View Full Version : Contract for 3 children from same family

chezzagriff
08-02-2013, 06:33 AM
I have 3 children starting from the same family (all siblings) whilst obviously enrolment forms and any other personal information forms will be needed for each child does the parent have to sign 3 contracts and 3 permission slips or can all 3 childrens names be put at the top and just have one lot signed?
Thanks everyone

bernesewalking
08-02-2013, 06:44 AM
When I have looked after siblings I have always done separate contracts and permissions for each child.

mrs robbie williams
08-02-2013, 06:54 AM
each child must have their own set of paperwork and permission forms :thumbsup:

MessybutHappy
08-02-2013, 06:57 AM
I have two on the same contract as they have the same hours, then schoolie on another. MM contracts. The wording seemed to allow it, by maybe I'll double check!

watgem
08-02-2013, 01:13 PM
I have the 2 schoolies on one contract as they have the same hours(MM contracts) and the baby has a separate contract , then all 3 have their own individual child record form and permissions form

moggy
08-02-2013, 02:19 PM
All should have separate ones. One day one child may move to different childcare or something, and you need to have it clear what is agreed for each individual child. Permission sheets should also be individual as parents may choose to allow something for one child but not another for some reason. You can make 1 invoice per family.

Chatterbox Childcare
08-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Every child should be treated as unique so I have everything separate. For me it would be 3 of everything, 1 for each

chezzagriff
09-02-2013, 11:39 AM
Ok thanks. Yeah I think I will do one for each that way there is no confusing exactly what child can do/have what I suppose. So excited to have my first family :D just got to sort out the rest of the parent pack now! lol