PDA

View Full Version : stationary

donna c
07-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Can I make my own accident book, child register book etc........ or do they need to be proper books?

:blush:

cathtee
07-02-2013, 06:49 PM
I make my own attendence book and I'm sure you can make your own accident book too.

bunyip
07-02-2013, 07:00 PM
I'm sure you can make your own so long as they contain the correct information. :)

TAZ
07-02-2013, 10:21 PM
I've made my own attendance sheets & once my NCMA accident forms ran out in my folder I created my own (which I still keep in the folder). Alsocreated my own child record forms & accounts forms (although this is now all done in excel)

chezzagriff
09-02-2013, 12:42 PM
I have created my own forms for everything. I had my pre-reg 2 weeks ago and when I showed the inspector she said it was all fine as it contained all the important information, was clearly set out and easy to understand and was stored correctly (a separate file for each form eg. accident form file, safeguarding records file, medication file etc.) I received my certificate yesterday so these forms must definatly be ok to use.lol

Chatterbox Childcare
09-02-2013, 02:44 PM
You can use whatever you like but make sure that the parent has a copy and it is dated and signed by all parties