PDA

View Full Version : So happy someone decided its my turn for LEVEL 3

It's a small world
07-02-2013, 04:11 PM
Well after all my moaning ( thank you for putting up with me) my friend suggested speaking to a local school/ community center as they did level 3 . Lady very helpful but couldnt offer funding gave some suggestions and said if no joy go back to her and as long as i can pay they are happy to work with me from home... Well it gets better just had a call and she has received funding ( my degree is irrelevant) so not only have i got funding but the assessor is happy to speak to me both at home and at the playgroup i attend at the school so i have the best of both worlds. I couldnt be more happy i have been smiling for the last hour :-) for those still struggling dont give up there is light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you for all your help you have offered. .... Take away treat tonight :-D

sarah707
07-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Whooooo! :clapping::clapping:

It's a small world
07-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Whooooo! :clapping::clapping:

Still smiling :-D like a dream waiting for someone to say i dreamt it. Dont think i will believe it till paperwork signed and started it. Not even bothered about the extra paperwork either just happy to be doing it and getting funding :/)

blue bear
07-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Well done :clapping: just shows you should never give up.

TAZ
07-02-2013, 09:56 PM
That's great, hope it all goes well :)

chezzagriff
16-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Happy for you its great when you have wanted something so bad for so long and it finally happens :thumbsup: