PDA

View Full Version : double buggy to fit in zafira 07 with all seats up

Belly2009
07-02-2013, 08:21 AM
Hi,

So within a few weeks ill be officially full. Yay! and would like a double buggy that fits inro a zafira with all seats up.

I have a great graco quattro duo tour which we walk to and from school in but would like a double to leave in the car if we were to go out on a day trip or somewhere where we needed the car. Could put all the seats down and put the one ive got in but too much hassle with all the car seats that constantly stay in the car.

Ideas and advice welcome x

Tazmin68
07-02-2013, 10:04 AM
I use a cossato twin lunar which they no longer make. If you have access to a large mothercare they will come out and try them for you in the car. Because I am continually swapping from singe to double what I do is use two mothercare jives and clip them together when I want o convert to double. You can buy buggy clips that do this.

Jollybones
07-02-2013, 08:47 PM
I can fit my phil and teds sport and my basic mothercare side by side pushchair in.

The phil and teds has to be stood up with the front wheel off but its quick and easy once you get used to it.
:)

Belly2009
07-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Ive started looking at the baby jogger city mini double.....again taking the wheels off. Ill have a look at the Phil and Teds
x