PDA

View Full Version : Forward facing bookcase

sskent08
06-02-2013, 06:24 PM
hello

I would really like to get one, I have seen some expensive wooden one's about £100 on amazon from the Tidy Books Children’s Bookcase book display, but i have also seem some cheaper fabric ones.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Many thanks

chriss
06-02-2013, 06:46 PM
no way I would pay £100 on a bookcase, would rather spend it on actual books. Am not a skinflint but dont want to be ripped off either:)

sskent08
06-02-2013, 06:59 PM
i know it is alot of money - I wouldn't pay that either but just wondered if you get what you pay for? I have seen mixed reviews for the fabric ones

no way I would pay £100 on a bookcase, would rather spend it on actual books. Am not a skinflint but dont want to be ripped off either:)

Schnakes
06-02-2013, 08:42 PM
I have the tidy books one...paid £120 for it and tbh - I prefer my old fabric one :( The Tidy Books one looks very smart when all the books are organised nicely but not so much when the children ram them in - they hang over...also - the spaces arent very flexible.

Hope this helps!! :)

Tidy Books Childrens Bookcase - Kids bookshelves and book displays (http://www.tidy-books.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/39/s/the-tidy-books-childrens-bookcase/category/3/?colour=Natural+Lowercase) This is the one I have x

blue bear
06-02-2013, 09:50 PM
I use baskets, much easier to move around where the children want them.

chezzagriff
16-02-2013, 01:05 PM
I have just a normal bookcase from Argos which cost around £50 not had a problem with it