PDA

View Full Version : Am i ok on this variation i am 99 sure

Tazmin68
06-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Hi

I have completed appropriate ran and paperwork just need parents to read and sign and give input.
I have child "a" pay for full time and I pick up from per school at 11.30 as and when needed as both parents do shifts term time only aged 3 years
Child "b" attends 11.15-15.45 all five days term time only aged 1 year
Child "c" attends 09.00-13.30 Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Aged 2 years
Child c was due to leave me next week. Is a social services placement and I have been telling them that I was going to be advertising place as they were not going to confirm if placement was being extended or not. Because if this I took on a new child.
Child "d" started with me two weeks ago actually wants three days Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 08.30-1800 aged 1 year. We agreed that for the first 4 weeks would attend Tuesdays and Thursdays as I would not have the Wednesday free until child "c" finished.

I have just been advised that social services are now applying to have placement extended which will not be confirmed one way or other until end of next week. They want her to stay with me for continuity and the relationship that we have built.

It means that should I have the per school child which since September has happened 4 times on a Wednesday that on these rare occasions I will have 4 under 5 years between the hours of 11.30 and 1.30.

Deb

samb
06-02-2013, 02:34 PM
I think that as long as you have got risk assessments in place and feel you can meet the needs of them all when you have them all including equipment then yes this is fine.

sarah707
06-02-2013, 06:26 PM
If you have followed the process in this document then you will be fine :D

Changes to Conditions of Registration (http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/changestoconditionsofregistration.html)