PDA

View Full Version : obaby XI tandem buggy black and green

elaineg
06-02-2013, 11:59 AM
I have been offered one of these buggies nearly new for £40. If anyone has one can you tell me if they are any good. How small do they fold down and are they easy to put up and down. Are they suitable for two toddlers or just a toddler and baby. Can it be made into a single buggy and if so how easily? Sorry for all the questions just want to make sure it is suitable.

Thank you.

Elaine

silvermist
06-02-2013, 12:11 PM
I have been offered one of these buggies nearly new for £40. If anyone has one can you tell me if they are any good. How small do they fold down and are they easy to put up and down. Are they suitable for two toddlers or just a toddler and baby. Can it be made into a single buggy and if so how easily? Sorry for all the questions just want to make sure it is suitable.

Thank you.

Elaine

hi, Im not sure if its similar but I have this Obaby, double buggy and Im really pleased with it. It folds down quite small and fits in the boot of my Zafira. Its a bit stiff when folding it down but it is new so hoping after a bit more use it will get easier. xx

nipper
06-02-2013, 12:34 PM
I think the tandem is similar to a phil and teds isn't it?

jackie 7
06-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Make sure that it is a new model. I had a obaby double triple but the wheel broke and they had changed the design of the wheels so had to throw it away.