PDA

View Full Version : health form issue

Annie_T
26-06-2008, 01:20 PM
i had a page from my form sent to me sayin it was incomplete - i looked and laughed coz it is complete ... i had 3 past probs - car crash, blackout/faint and depresion

they werre saying i had no given treatment for by blackout/faints ... i had IRON TABLETS !!! anyhow written it on there and stated i no longer have these ....

wish i never put it on there now lol but know i had to

now it held up grr oh well x

Banana
26-06-2008, 01:22 PM
well hopefully things will happen quickly now and you'll be registered soon!

xxx

sarah707
26-06-2008, 01:58 PM
I suppose from a parents viewpoint at least they know someone is reading the forms properly :rolleyes:

kindredspirits
26-06-2008, 03:03 PM
i had a similar thing - i am currently unemployed on incapacity benefit. i ticked unemployed but left the box that said 'if currently employwed how many days sick have you taken'. would have thought that was self explanatory but apparently not as they sent that page back!! :laughing:

Annie_T
26-06-2008, 07:00 PM
just a nightmare having to wait for it to come to me (tho i didnt know it was coming) then having wait for it to get bk to them and then if it right and finish processing ... hope wont take long got my pre reg inspection 2moro im so nervous and excited lol

kindredspirits
26-06-2008, 07:26 PM
good luck for tomorrow!!!! i'm sure it will be fine - i was wetting myself with worry and the inspector was really nice, the only action i had was to move my bathroom door lock higher so kids couldn't get locked in, so i was pleased with that!!!

nannan
26-06-2008, 07:31 PM
good luck with the inspection, you will be fine

miffy
26-06-2008, 09:08 PM
Good luck with your pre-reg tomorrow

I'm sure you will be fine

miffy xx