PDA

View Full Version : 3 LOS IN TODAY AND THEY ARE ALL......

silvermist
06-02-2013, 10:53 AM
Asleep! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Phew that gives me about an hour or so to breathe! :)

So what shall I do?

The options are, write up some obs, make the shepherds pie ready for tonight....open to other ideas. :)

Ripeberry
06-02-2013, 10:57 AM
Waste time on the internet :D My daughter is off school and lying around on the sofa today. Hopefully she can go to school tomorrow. Had to cancel mindee for today. In the meantime I've got to cut out 20 cardboard snakes for group craft tomorrow. My hands will be killing me later!

silvermist
06-02-2013, 11:10 AM
Waste time on the internet :D My daughter is off school and lying around on the sofa today. Hopefully she can go to school tomorrow. Had to cancel mindee for today. In the meantime I've got to cut out 20 cardboard snakes for group craft tomorrow. My hands will be killing me later!

Great idea.:clapping:

Hope your dd gets better soon.

I dont envy you having to do all that cutting either! :(

migimoo
06-02-2013, 11:13 AM
OOH you are jammy...mine seem to sleep in shifts!

I have my ds off school with a viral infection today and i'm up stairs to him every 10 mins so-shock,horror-we've got no plans...LO's have had a lovely 'pottering' morning just playing with toy selection, whatever will i put in their daily diaries??:laughing:

silvermist
06-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Lol, not quite sure how Ive managed it but Im not knocking it!

I would write in their LJ...x had a lovely time today, during our free choice session x chose to play with ....:laughing:

Hope your ds feels better soon xxx

*daisychain*
06-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Snap !! I am using the time go do invoices :( hubby has just nipped to the chippy for our lunch though ;)

TAZ
06-02-2013, 12:12 PM
I've got 2 LOs tody, both had early lunch & now both down for 2 hr nap :clapping:
Time to clean the kitchen, do the laundry, write daily diaries, start cooking cottage pie for tea......

silvermist
06-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Mine are now stirring so its back to work for me, enjoy your chips! :D

mrs robbie williams
06-02-2013, 01:01 PM
ive got three today 2 x 18m and one just over 2 and they have all just been put down for nap and they are all asleep :clapping: just grabbing a sandwich and watching loose women :thumbsup:

tori4
06-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Also got three sleeping but 3rd one which is newbie has pinned me down on sofa for cuddle n sleep. So can't move gd job I haven't iPhone close by so I can catch up on the forum ;-) its a tought job ...