PDA

View Full Version : Where would you recommend for stationery?

lisbet
05-02-2013, 04:58 PM
I'm trying to find a good source of A4/ A5 notebooks/ excercise books, plastic covers or project books or similar for learning journeys/ daily diaries...:confused:

silvermist
05-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Hi Lisbet, I use lever arch files for learning journals Tescos they were on offer for 60p, A5 spiral bound note books for daily diaries from Asda £1, Plastic sleeves and manilla folders from Amazon. I get my A4 paper from supermarkets for about £2.50.

I tend to buy in bulk if things are on offer. Hth xxx

littlecheeks
05-02-2013, 05:14 PM
I'm trying to find a good source of A4/ A5 notebooks/ excercise books, plastic covers or project books or similar for learning journeys/ daily diaries...:confused:

i get alot of my bits from the range, wilkos, tesco, pundshop/cheap shops etc. x

sarah707
05-02-2013, 06:26 PM
i get alot of my bits from the range, wilkos, tesco, pundshop/cheap shops etc. x

Me too! :D

Samcat
05-02-2013, 06:44 PM
I bought hardback A6 spiral bound notebooks (for daily diaries) in Sainsbury reduced to 49p plus A4 files for 75p when they were at the tail end of their back to school offers and had reduced items right down in price in September. The Works does large 30 page scrapbooks for 99p which I use for learning journals. They also do a good range of craft materials - eg big pads of A4 coloured sugar paper for £1.99 and packs of tissue paper.

loocyloo
05-02-2013, 09:23 PM
i buy my big lever arch A4 files from wilkinsons,

my A5 folders for daily diaries from rymans ( i like the thick, transparent plastic ones )

LJ scrapbooks from wilkinsons

and all the rest from supermarkets/amazon/poundland/wilkinsons and anywhere i see anything i think i need!

i did, for a while, buy A5 paper for the daily diaries, but its easier ( and cheaper! ) to print what i want on 2 halfs of A4 and then guilitine it in half and hole punch it!

i did, AGES ago, buy a load of cheap exercise books from school surplus

Exercise Books A4 80 pages Feint 8mm with margin Buff Pack of 50 at School Surplus (http://www.schoolsurplus.co.uk/productinfo.aspx?&tier1=Stationary&catref=99FXS000354)

lisbet
05-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Thank you, everybody :thumbsup: